Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Users who are viewing this thread

I imagine marquis lives in some log cabin with a computer hobbled together using spare parts and bear bones

Bruh I used Teamspeak all my days. Our friendship group jumped though once we found out we could have our own server for free. Plus, Skype was such an awful instant messenger too(it was basically mandatory despite Windows Messenger being so much better). I was elated to be freed from open transmission calls and the clunky UI.

I don't understand these stupid voice comm apps when nearly everyone has a phone these days! Isn't it stupid to spend money on a "gaming headset" when you already own an easily accessible device you've already spent hundreds of dollars on? Stop being anti-social please call your friends! Please it's been 3 years since you've said anything to us, we miss you, none of us understand why you just disappeared all of a sudden, what happened?

I don't understand these stupid voice comm apps when nearly everyone has a phone these days! Isn't it stupid to spend money on a "gaming headset" when you already own an easily accessible device you've already spent hundreds of dollars on? Stop being anti-social please call your friends! Please it's been 3 years since you've said anything to us, we miss you, none of us understand why you just disappeared all of a sudden, what happened?
Rip nanny ?

Which do you like more?

hdbTUXl.jpg

saUn31f.jpg

mg6ZUZe.png

Back
Top Bottom