Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

Early Access NEEDS a Development Roadmap. You are acknowledging that the game is still in development, however you do not want to tell your customers who bought your game, what they can expect and when? This gives a developer no accountability, and it is very distressing knowing that it will most likely be many many months of further development before major features get implemented. This is why I have decided to go back to Warband for now. Understand I am not being unreasonable or trying to make some emotional point, the VERY LEAST we should expect in an Early Access title is for the Developer to let their customers who paid a AAA price for the EA to let them know what they can expect and when. I do NOT want to see Bannerlord go down the same road DAYZ went down, in which case the poor foundation and broken mechanics never get fixed even up to full release, and months go by without any meaningful changes, or long stretches of total silence. Do not let this happen TW!

Bump cause would be nice to know that the team seems our concern and are at least making a list of things they are thinking about implementing.

Would be even MORE AMAZING if they told us when certain aspects were actually in development and not just on the "To Do" list or the "Seems good" list.

It released onto early access as version 1.0.0.0. Roadmap will be bugfix and paid DLC, can't see them adding anything drastic.
It released as e1.0.0, aka v1 of Early Access, not V1 of the actual complete game.
These little letters are important, don't just ignore them because it suits you argument. They have already stated numerous times that there are a bunch of features that will be implemented before full release, so calm down.

It released as e1.0.0, aka v1 of Early Access, not V1 of the actual complete game.
These little letters are important, don't just ignore them because it suits you argument. They have already stated numerous times that there are a bunch of features that will be implemented before full release, so calm down.

I stand corrected and I certainly hope you're right. For the record I'm always pretty calm.

I always liked Space Engineers or even Kingdom come deliverance approach. They would have weekly updates with what they are working on, even joking about bugs they introduced and how they are just fixing them. But always showing the quarter goals, or what did they have in mind for the near future at least.

I'd say give them a month to get as much hotfixes out first. Once the dust settles they can focus on future development and a roadmap.

To all of you guys, personally can't see a lot of bugs in game. Couple here and there but nothing drastic. The main problem is balancing issues. Because of it I can't get fun from the game in its current state.

Back
Top Bottom