RO_Official_NA_1 *UP AND RUNNING v2.01*

Users who are viewing this thread

gedizz

Banned
With Tritus' permission I am happy to announce that we will be putting up an official server for Roma Oritur V2 again. I am currently working on map editing and getting scripts all up and working. Just need to polish a few things up before release. In the mean time you can get Roma Oritur v2 downloaded by clicking here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,338772.0.html

servermonitor.php

Also, be sure to be on the lookout for the announcement on the steam group. The server will officially up this Saturday at Noon, but I will leave it up in the testing phase if anyone wants to get on to bring back the memories. Note that everything you do on the server prior to Saturday will be wiped on release, and there are still a few bugs i need to work out.

Features
  • Banks
  • Gear/Location/Faction/Gold Saving
  • Advanced logging
  • Damage log
  • Castle capture bonus
  • Economy bonus for serfing
  • Weather System (Will not be on release)
  • Cumulative Kill Count (Will not be on release)
  • Anti-Combat Log (Will most likely not be on release)

The server is up right now and  functional if anyone wants to start playing now and get a head start on gold. There are a few bugs that may cause you to lose your class though.

Is this a Mount & Blade Warband mod or a Minecraft mod? I am so confused, because I remember this being a Warband thing. I am getting notifications from this group on steam and stuff so, like, WTF?

Back
Top Bottom