[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes I'm an ex-leader, I'm glad that I left DM's, hope you'll stop enslaving peeps just to play this game Inspire is a great example aswell.

I will be clear, you guys have **** ton to apologise for, and going further is gonna make you look more like clowns than actuall gamers.

You manipulate people behind our back in order to get them to boycott us.
You berate us for disregarding sportsmanship while taking over the "night shift" of one of your buddies during the 24H even with actual prizes.
You openly started spouting racist **** way before anyone in our clan got personal with you.

And most importantly, all the drama we've had so far is what you've set in motion yourself. That much isn't even a secret. Anyone who cares enough about the bigger picture can go back in the timeline and see for themselves.

Tell me, what exactly do we have to apologize for?

Yes I'm an ex-leader, I'm glad that I left DM's, hope you'll stop enslaving peeps just to play this game Inspire is a great example aswell.
Ex-protector. Rank given to individual that thinks is fitting enough to fulfill glorious role of being IGL and match organiser for Divine Masters. Leader is a different thing. Protector has no decision-making powers.
You manipulate people behind our back in order to get them to boycott us.
You berate us for disregarding sportsmanship while taking over the "night shift" of one of your buddies during the 24H even with actual prizes.
You openly started spouting racist **** way before anyone in our clan got personal with you.

And most importantly, all the drama we've had so far is what you've set in motion yourself. That much isn't even a secret. Anyone who cares enough about the bigger picture can go back in the timeline and see for themselves.

Tell me, what exactly do we have to apologize for?
Defaults and fake match history.

I will be clear, you guys have **** ton to apologise for, and going further is gonna make you look more like clowns than actuall gamers.
Emm hope ya guys you can see that he in fact is having some EGO problems. Apologise to who? To you? Back then you were saying "say sorry for whole community" I can't really see any1 else here expect you. It is some kind of mania I guess

Hairless card used : Defaults and match history.

We gave default but not to you..So it doesn't bothers you..There is nothing bothers there about you.We can give deffo win if we want,if we don't want to give default win we will just play.It bothers only us.And its not illegal.

We don't have a fake match history...Give screenshots of fake match history of us.

Ur just used your another card to change the topic.And ur not talking about other stuff?

Secondly

Protector means protector of your clan.It makes propagandas,forum defences of your clan's reputation etc.Indian told me that,so he was protecting you against us.He was making propaganda/tilt videos to us.Protector means that.Protector doesn't mean a second leader.He has ranks of ''Protector'' ''IGL or Leader of Divine Masters''.

why ur so sad afterall woj?got a butthurt?

BTW what about DR,I haven't spoke with any of them,why would you involve to our chat?DR is being a puppy for nothing,hiding behind a strong clan they seem with,pathetic.
BTW Bard ur such a 2-faced person.Ur writing friendly from steamchat and then supporting others for nothing???

Enough is enough,if you want to believe whatever you want go believe it and dont speak facts in there.Go away bunch of losers
I'm twofaced? I expressed my respects for Risen Manifest being a strong clan and tried to mend the broken relations between our clans to get this ****
Thanks for finally confirming the DR dogs of DM theory. IndiaN is dropping ****ton of insight about DM's frauds but DR closes its eyes to maintain the RM=Devil theory.
thrown into my face. I'd rather say it's a twofaced action of you guys, sorry.

Dude lol, I wrote this because We know all of these stuff and also we didn't care about this. Just for know. You can be best friend of harilesss, you may want to win DM against us we have no problem with that, thats so normal. Actually the situation is not that. :grin: I don't want to go deep about DR otherwise you will be regret of this.
What does this mean? Is it a threat or what?

Emm hope ya guys you can see that he in fact is having some EGO problems. Apologise to who? To you? Back then you were saying "say sorry for whole community" I can't really see any1 else here expect you. It is some kind of mania I guess
You are trying so hard to fit within RM narrative with your lies. The community thing started after meme video from Jufasto, saying that removing DM is a good deed for community, guess it's the other way around after all.
Protector means protector of your clan.It makes propagandas,forum defences of your clan's reputation etc.Indian told me that,so he was protecting you against us.He was making propaganda/tilt videos to us.Protector means that.Protector doesn't mean a second leader.He has ranks of ''Protector'' ''IGL or Leader of Divine Masters''.
Surely you know better what rank made by me means, guess that's why DasGinta was protector as well yet he made like 1 post over the entire time.

I am done with your ****s. Therefore, like Pacemaker said: The bigger picture at behind pages, we saw who is hypocrite and who is not.
Defaults and fake match history.
If we came to this subject: For default there is no need to apologize it is actually none of your business. For fake match history ?? We have all screenshots for matchs. In past DR wont accept their loses from us and Jufasto showed to Bard all screenshots and Bard said that oh okey. You are really jester.
What does this mean? Is it a threat or what?
No it is not a threat, but If you want what is this, just add me no need to talk from here.

why ur so sad afterall woj?got a butthurt?

BTW what about DR,I haven't spoke with any of them,why would you involve to our chat?DR is being a puppy for nothing,hiding behind a strong clan they seem with,pathetic.
BTW Bard ur such a 2-faced person.Ur writing friendly from steamchat and then supporting others for nothing???

Enough is enough,if you want to believe whatever you want go believe it and dont speak facts in there.Go away bunch of losers

Oke maybe I wasn’t clear enough before. DR has nothing against RM.

I was simply railing against Indian. But then comes Apri calling me and others dogs etc. I personally don’t care that much but others might.

What I just don’t get is why you guys protect and praise Indian.

And Relexan, you can have a different opinion and still be friendly. Doesn’t make you 2-faced or whatever.

We are not protecting indian,he is speaking by his own.He told us the reality of DM from his own.Nobody protects there like DM does,we just clarifying truths.He became liar when he is speaking against DM,and he was right when he was leader of DM?How come is it possible?

You are trying so hard to fit within RM narrative with your lies. The community thing started after meme video from Jufasto, saying that removing DM is a good deed for community, guess it's the other way around after all.
Well you're one of the leader of top5 clans on Bannerlord and you just want to feed your ego with thier apology video no1 cares about this drama expect you, you're pathetic.Idk go watch some anime and quit playing any game competitively if you're more satisfied with humilating someone than having a good match & rivalization.
Surely you know better what rank made by me means, guess that's why DasGinta was protector as well yet he made like 1 post over the entire time.
Are you really gonna bully him just because his English sucks and takes word protector word for word and thinks that protector-protect. (fun fact I did actually been doing that)

We are not protecting indian,he is speaking by his own.He told us the reality of DM from his own.Nobody protects there like DM does,we just clarifying truths.He became liar when he is speaking against DM,and he was right when he was leader of DM?How come is it possible?

right-on-spot.jpg

What I just don’t get is why you guys protect and praise Indian.
I do not have to be protected I'm not a 5yo kid who can't speak by himself, they are not praising me either or I do not feel that shrug.
The whole drama is about DM lies that we've been telling here when I was in DM, what would be my intrest to lie here? I won't join RM, do not need an ego boost like other users here. Vengeance? Maybe 3 years ago when I in fact cared bout computer games, not now.

I am done with your ****s. Therefore, like Pacemaker said: The bigger picture at behind pages, we saw who is hypocrite and who is not.

If we came to this subject: For default there is no need to apologize it is actually none of your business.
You're openly admitting it or what is this crap?

For fake match history ?? We have all screenshots for matchs. In past DR wont accept their loses from us and Jufasto showed to Bard all screenshots and Bard said that oh okey. You are really jester.

No it is not a threat, but If you want what is this, just add me no need to talk from here.
The ****...?? I recall in my conversation on Discord with Jufasto that we have worked our ways through his extensive screenshot stuff and tried to actually get a hold about what went down and what not, you've shown me facts and I accepted the results back then. The bottom line of our conversation was that you'd delete it anyway since it's all been "trainings" or whatever you call it.
I did accept the losses we actually put in our clan history. Bottom line was aswell that we will delete that stuff, which we did keep up with until today.
I also didn't start drama about the funny statistics you have there. And I get called a dog. Not only here, but also on steam in direct convo.

Stop distorting the facts to feed your narrative.

Your signature seems insulting bard..How do you fix the relationships,like that as you said?And why you are chatting friendly to me if you insult?Look below.You just want to protect hairless bcuz he is your friend x).You even have Jufasto's 2 youtube videos that you are winning against him in Public.Just 2 months ago.Seems like that's why.

Your signature seems insutling bard..How do you fix the relationships,like that as you said?And why you are chatting friendly to me?Look below.You just want to protect hairless x)
The **** is wrong with you?!
I have been friendly with RM dudes for no other reason than to be friendly and respectful when the decision was made to repair the relationships between DR and Risen Manifest. And I stick to my words, after mending that stuff before BEAST#2 I had good talks with multiple of your people. You are a man of temper and passion, which is no problem for me. Happens. But your clan mates call me and my dudes dogs and you expect me not to respond?

Look hairless is not posting,because he can't deny those messages.you still have the signature of hairless,he is in your favorite steam list,you are trying to friendly against us,and you are insulting us by your messages.What do you want me to think?I told same truth to you 2 months ago,you didn't listen to me,and look to your Signature pls.

The ****...?? I recall in my conversation on Discord with Jufasto that we have worked our ways through his extensive screenshot stuff and tried to actually get a hold about what went down and what not, you've shown me facts and I accepted the results back then. The bottom line of our conversation was that you'd delete it anyway since it's all been "trainings" or whatever you call it.
I did accept the losses we actually put in our clan history. Bottom line was aswell that we will delete that stuff, which we did keep up with until today.
I also didn't start drama about the funny statistics you have there. And I get called a dog. Not only here, but also on steam in direct convo.
Dude are you maniac??? I just show you as an example. We have screenshots for nearly all matches. It is not about your losses or ect. Thats the point in here we have screenshots for matches so they are not fake.
You saw that record we have is true on your side, it is trainings or what doesn't matter. Mr. Hariless said that "fake match results" Here we are.

I feel bad for forum admins that have to monitor over that thread and read through all the soap opera. Tho it's not a surprise that after people got exposed, lack common sense and deny truth things go downhill real quick.
Look hairless is not posting,because he can't deny those messages.
I can't deny what exactly?
Dude are you maniac??? I just show you as an example. We have screenshots for nearly all matches. It is not about your losses or ect. Thats the point in here we have screenshots for matches so they are not fake.
Screenshots of random night skirmishes then calling it a match, DM faced multiple stacks at evenings/nights and we never put a single of those on our record.

Back
Top Bottom