[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

know your place
IMG_20200726_212849.jpg
Relaxan should be on horse!

Why i must ask again if we won you already? Twice or triple times i don't remember. Fact in that you literally can't do nothing against RS during any of our matches but didn't record that. You record your three TRAINING matches against aD instead. And who knows how many training matches in your record? May be all of them? Seems like that.
Yes, we don't play official CW in Bannerlord, only BEAST.
Y22ISxjVXps.jpg

4KZNcWfBCUg.jpg

Why would we be liars dude?Are you crazy???We dont care about our match history,I don't care if we delete it.Dont worry we are respected, your words doesnt mean anything.+ Why would u even come there and care for our match history?

It's useless to speak against you looks like,im deleting you from my steam.Ur waste of time.

If you care about our matches so much come dude.You are calling us puss*es in forums if ur not some p**** come CW(official) against us.My last word.

Last edited:
Why would we be liars dude?Are you crazy???.

Oh, I don't know, perhaps where you list specified training matches as officials if you win, and look for any reason not to post losses in your stats. You lovelies can do whatever you want, but at least have a backbone and admit to what you're doing when called out with proof xd

e: funny thread though

First,on our page matches it says Mount and Blade : II Bannerlord matches.It doesn't says that we are writing officials,this is first part.Second part i wrote everything as far as i know they are officials.Third it doesn't makes us liars,we didnt say anything like that ''its official look they aren't training''.I simply don't understand your issue tbh.And this guy only got 1 screenshot of 1 match,he maybe posted the 4th match and -i probably dont remember-we did against them,and where is my messages we did matches with you 3 times not 1.
Also If someone wants to show trainings doesnt mean anything u guys can offer officials,as far as i see you guys don't do that cuz you guys know that u will lose :smile:

Oh hey mihawk.We deleted our 3 wins,1 loss cause we left that tournament.In tournament we had 17 points,was about to get in last 4 and we left,and that match wasn't very effective on our group stage situation :smile:.We simply left that tournament,cuz we had 150 pings which is impossible to play.It's very simple to understand.

Also mihawk if you have problems with us you can do always match us in EU sweetheart.Looking forward to it

Sir let me explain something, it doesn't matter how many wins or loses you took down and if you left the tournament or not the fact is that you lost the game and you decided to leave the tournament. Main point is that I didn't hear one complain about the ping or anything else about the tournament Sir, you can keep saying that you guys didn't care about the NA tournament but the fact is that you signed up so you did care sorry to disappoint you. I bet you if you guys won that game against us the record would have still been there, no offense sir I just don't like when people are acting like they are stup*d but they actually don't want to ruin their clan record but are hiding facts. I never said that I want to play on EU Sir I would never start or continue talking about this but you're hiding your actual scores against DM1/RS and us so it simply makes you a lier.
EDIT: conclusion is that you care about your clan history.

DM1 matches were training,RS ones too.I remember that they were training.Look DM page,they wrote it on ''TRAINING'' Sections(I wouldnt say it if i tried to hide it).If ping doesn't matter why you didn't accept the 1 NA 1 EU match in tournament match?KAPPA

How do you think we cared about it?If we cared we would continue.We were going out from group,you are really braindead.We could go for 1 match and still won against you with that ping,but it was frustrating to play with it.

And you still not accepting EU Match,just writing a novel against us.Do you think that you won this game even?That game doesn't prove anything anyway.

And do you think still you are clever person after those last 2 comments between us?

Last edited:
DM1 matches were training,RS ones too.I remember that they were training.Look DM page,they wrote it on ''TRAINING'' Sections.If ping doesn't matter why you didn't accept the 1 NA 1 EU match in tournament match?KAPPA
I told you guys and I will say it again IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY 9PM EST TIME WE WILL PLAY 1 NA 1 EU, I'm sorry but your 4 pm time will never work for us because people work and they have life. Like last time if you guys didn't ask for 30 min delay we only had 4 people online and we ended up playing with a guy who had 40 hours in bannerlord and haven't played in 2 month.

NO YOU DIDNT say that.We would play at 9EST to play in 1 EU 1 NA.I asked Forsaken he said we will play 2NA.John said if opponent team doesn't accepts it we can't play in EU.And i see you can't write to my other messages lmao.

NO YOU DIDNT say that.We would play at 9EST to play in 1 EU 1 NA.I asked Forsaken he said we will play 2NA.And i see you can't write to my other messages lmao.
I'm saying the same thing over and over again I don't know what are you talking about, but if you want to play 9pm est message forsaken on steam and we will gladly play 1 NA 1 EU, if you are talking about the tournament match it's the NA tournament it's not a NC Sir just making sure that you understand what I'm saying
How am I supposed to answer something that was edited 10 sec ago and I haven't seen it?

Dude Forsaken didn't say something that ''Lets do at 9 EST and lets play 1 EU and 1 NA''.I would accept it.Why i wouldn't????He said i will ask to my members.And he replied back.He said we will play 2 NA.And i said him to OK.Cuz it was NA tournament,still you guys didn't want to play more fairly.

Dude Forsaken didn't say something that ''Lets do at 9 EST and lets play 1 EU and 1 NA''.I would accept it.Why i wouldn't????He said i will ask to my members.And he replied back.He said we will play 2 NA.And i said him to OK.Cuz it was NA tournament,still you guys didn't want to play more fairly.

Whatever i really didn't care about the NA tournament anyway.
As I said before I'm not talking about the tournament game I'm saying LET'S SCHEDULE A GAME AROUND 9PM EST NOW AND PLAY 1 EU 1 NA, please learn how to read please.
Braindead? Oh so we started insulting each other ok Mr.keyboardsuperman

We forfeited from NA.I will never play in NA again.9PM est makes 4 AM at there did u know that?I will find 0 people in that time from my team.I asked Forsaken dozens of times after tournament match we had full our members to play in EU(official one).He didn't write anything even.If you guys want we can do at 2 EST PM.which is 9PM in there.But only in EU This time.

Back
Top Bottom