[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey! why does the best clan in the game need to give away defaults? :oops:
Btw don't forget to add MoB 9-0 RM to your "official match history" :wink:
Well you are lucky that we didn't play that match so why are you complaining? I remember you were accepting the default win as "Oh, we practiced so much for this match so we deserved it." and now you are complaining :grin: Also after giving you default we played practice match and the result... oh yeah we all know it.
Btw, we don't write any default win or lose.

Person who ditches his team and them literally ****s on his entire ex-clan calls someone two faced. lol
Yeah I'm not into BDSM like other guys in DM, I do not like to be a game slave to fulfill your weird anime fantasies. Feel free to post our chat logs when I informed you that my keyboard is broken and to tell DM2 squad members, you did not even bother to reply and tell DM2 that I won't be able to play, you got my permission to post it I got nothing to hide like you.
Ahaha, RMs are just don't want to take you coz you are bad player and sh*tty person xD . There is a big difference between you don't want to join and they don't want to take you.
Yes.
ZRLlCm8.jpg

I actually would like to shed some more light on this one. I guess I am open enough to bring part of my personal life into this. In few recent years my personality did a 180 degree flip. From a shy and calm person I became agressive and vulgar persona. At some point I was stuck and kinda lost beetwen both and I guess I shaped myself to what I am now. Inspire was my friend, and sharing such stories with him wasn't a problem. But I guess it just proves what kind of people you lot are. After losing drama about a game you bring real life stuff to the table. I guess that sheds enough light on the entire situation.
You are indeed victims, victims of your own stupidity.
?

Well you're one of the leader of top5 clans on Bannerlord and you just want to feed your ego with thier apology video no1 cares about this drama expect you, you're pathetic.Idk go watch some anime and quit playing any game competitively if you're more satisfied with humilating someone than having a good match & rivalization.

Last edited:
So, a lot of things happened. We lost BEAST2 final, became second team. Also, drama between RM and DM has ended. A lot of RM members are playing Destiny Pickups and it has been fun so far. We are thinking to join Beast 3 aswell, stay hyped! :p

RM_Beast_3_Banner2.png

We are CHAMPIONS of BEAST 3!

After being finalists of BEAST 1 and BEAST 2, we finally got what we deserved. I want to thank my team so much because they never gave up, always kept getting better and better!

Thanks for creating our Team Picture Kazu :grin:

Other good new is: Kazu joined Risen Manifest! Welcome Kazu!!! :party: ?

Last edited:
Roster Changes:
Aiku and Aprikosenmann left the clan.
Inspire became active and started playing for Golden Team.
Gibby joined Risen Manifest Golden Team.

We wish Aiku and Aprikosenmann good luck in their Bannerlord carrier, we have been through many matches.

We also welcome @Gibby Jr to our clan. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom