[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

Of course

Why is Indian liar when he speaks against you and he is not a liar when he was leader of DM?You were protecting him so well back on the time isnt it?

Give screenshots of it.I didn't write anything like that.

Last edited:
Screenshots of random night skirmishes then calling it a match, DM faced multiple stacks at evenings/nights and we never put a single of those on our record.
You are really jester. Are you still talking? No answer dude, no answer.

Of course

Why is Indian liar when he speaks against you and he is not a liar when he is leader of DM?You were protecting him so well back on the time isnt it?

Give screenshots of it.I didn't write anything like that.
There is a bit more to the story beetwen me and Indian that I won't share cuz I still have some respect to the guy I had deal with, Indian was this guy's puppet, and after I broke the deal Indian started doing that. He now does anything to literally light a fire of drama that stopped burning after BEAST I, yet you are so easy-minded that you believe every word. Indian was literally repeating my words back in the day, now after things escalated this way he is aganist me, that's obvious.
lol what is going on here? :grin:
Relexan self reported.
You are really jester. Are you still talking? No answer dude, no answer.
So you deny posting those in your games record?

''There is a bit more to the story beetwen me and Indian that I won't share cuz I still have some respect to the guy I had deal with''
WHY YOU KICK HIM THEN MAN :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You didnt even give him Honorable Member title.

'' yet you are so easy-minded that you believe every word. Indian was literally repeating my words back in the day, now after things escalated this way he is aganist me, that's obvious. ''

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BB hairless,have fun writing man.Im honestly done with your lies.

So you deny posting those in your games record?
rPnN6Z.png

''There is a bit more to the story beetwen me and Indian that I won't share cuz I still have some respect to the guy I had deal with''
WHY YOU KICK HIM THEN MAN :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You didnt even give him Honorable Member title.
Didn't kick him, he left himself. BUT OH BOI I WISH I DID AFTER HE WAS DRUNK AND LEFT OFFICIAL MID MATCH!

Let's turn it into memes cuz forcing you to turn to lies to keep up with your narrative is kinda boring.

Let's turn it into memes cuz forcing you to turn to lies to keep up with your narrative is kinda boring.
Are you really believe this? Our matches were be set up before. In records we haven't any public match. I am done talking with you. It is enough for me.

Great job hairless by trying manupulating everyone,telling lies and in the end losing like this..You have too many effort about creating drama and trying to destroy our reputation by RM=Devil | DM=Angel propaganda.Looks like for you everything you write is real truth,and everyone writing against you, are wrong.Whatever,everyone knows your real face now.

BB

chaseit.png

Everyone be like:

Great job hairless by trying manupulating everyone,telling lies and in the end losing like this..You have too many effort about creating drama and trying to destroy our reputation by RM=Devil | DM=Angel propaganda.Looks like for you everything you write is real truth,and everyone writing against you, are wrong.Whatever,everyone knows your real face now.

BB
Boy this will be memes. This is really good stuff xD

EDIT:

Dude are you maniac??? I just show you as an example. We have screenshots for nearly all matches. It is not about your losses or ect. Thats the point in here we have screenshots for matches so they are not fake.
You saw that record we have is true on your side, it is trainings or what doesn't matter. Mr. Hariless said that "fake match results" Here we are.
Not even gonna comment on this crap, you literally ignored the points I made. @Koso Dogs will be barking, right?

Last edited:
It's so funny Hairless, that you are accusing RM and members of us "Lying, not sportmanship and creating dramas out of nothing" but in reality all of the listed specialities goes to you.
1- Hairless, you are clearly lying to all community.
2- Asked my permission to create a drama between DM and RM to "motivate your players and spicing things up" then when i refused you created it anyway by insulting us in-game.
3-Tried to provoke me and other leaders of RM from private messages and from discord calls.
4-Used your own members to basically insult and humiliate us.
5-Refused every single clanwar offer because you wanted us to out of competition.
and yet you are only still using "fake match history and default win" lol. We have every single screenshot of set for every match we have played and I was outside in hospital when RM vs MoB was gonna happen so my clanmembers basically didn't want to play without me = giving default. But you are so single minded that you cannot understand how stuck you are at your lies, you are desperatly trying to ignore all of them :grin:

I want to tell community who knows nothing about this drama: Hairless started all of this and framed RM to make RM bad in community's eyes. But Indian came here and exposed every single lie you have said and every single manipulation you did.

There is a bit more to the story beetwen me and Indian that I won't share cuz I still have some respect to the guy I had deal with, Indian was this guy's puppet, and after I broke the deal Indian started doing that. He now does anything to literally light a fire of drama that stopped burning after BEAST I, yet you are so easy-minded that you believe every word. Indian was literally repeating my words back in the day, now after things escalated this way he is aganist me, that's obvious.
When that "guy" got kicked after 2 weeks I was a protector of 2nd squad so if I was puppet of his why would you give me that important role? Breaking a deal wasn't the reason I left DM, so that's bull****. Repeating your words "lol." you've been asking me to light the drama up because you knew I had a huge expierience with it on polish forums. I'm kinda sorry that I wasn't like others that would say "Yes." to everything you said, but I ya know who's real.

Didn't kick him, he left himself. BUT OH BOI I WISH I DID AFTER HE WAS DRUNK AND LEFT OFFICIAL MID MATCH!
It was after you were blackmailing me about getting kicked so x), oh yeah I had to say bye to my GF **** one round I'm sorry!!!!!!111!!!

Well you're one of the leader of top5 clans on Bannerlord and you just want to feed your ego with thier apology video no1 cares about this drama expect you, you're pathetic.Idk go watch some anime and quit playing any game competitively if you're more satisfied with humilating someone than having a good match & rivalization.
btw bump because no1 answerd me on that

Last edited:
It's so funny Hairless, that you are accusing RM and members of us "Lying, not sportmanship and creating dramas out of nothing" but in reality all of the listed specialities goes to you.
1- Hairless, you are clearly lying to all community.
2- Asked my permission to create a drama between DM and RM to "motivate your players and spicing things up" then when i refused you created it anyway by insulting us in-game.
3-Tried to provoke me and other leaders of RM from private messages and from discord calls.
4-Used your own members to basically insult and humiliate us.
5-Refused every single clanwar offer because you wanted us to out of competition.
and yet you are only still using "fake match history and default win" lol. We have every single screenshot of set for every match we have played and I was outside in hospital when RM vs MoB was gonna happen so my clanmembers basically didn't want to play without me = giving default. But you are so single minded that you cannot understand how stuck you are at your lies, you are desperatly trying to ignore all of them :grin:

I want to tell community who knows nothing about this drama: Hairless started all of this and framed RM to make RM bad in community's eyes. But Indian came here and exposed every single lie you have said and every single manipulation you did.
I mean it's a never ending cycle of both sides accusing each other of lying, even tho more people are on my side yet you deny it cuz it's aganist you. That's obvious tho. Let's settle things once and for all. OFFICIAL BANNERLORD DEBATE. 2 sides Risen Manifest vs Destiny Masters, we would even go as far as getting neutral judges that are respected in community. Pretty sure that's the only way we can finish entire drama on fair grounds.

Not even gonna comment on this crap, you literally ignored the points I made. @Koso Dogs will be barking, right?
I ignored your points just because of Pacemaker want it from me. You are doesn't mean anything to me either I didn't say to you "dogs", but I see you ascribe to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom