U guys can't win without our high ping
im just saying
we will forfeit
from tournament
whatever gg.

Sorry guys :sad:

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior
I am upset because the game is garbage. I am not upset at you guys like everybody knows that when the balance patch happens. RM is dumb and likes poop lmao lolol. They are going back as garbage as they were for the 10 years of warband . So its not worth getting upset about and I'm sorry

just a bit of background I discovered the Mount&blade franchise early on when I started getting into computer gaming in the early 2010's and remember the absolute joy the M&B Warband used to give me every time I played it. I think I put in about 2-300 hours into Singleplayer and at least 3000 hours into multiplayer mostly through the Napoleonic Wars DLC. It was the one game that I never needed a break from because I always loved it no matter what. Now im at the sad reality that Bannerlord is dead. I've put a meager 30ish hours into Singleplayer and about 530 hours into Multiplayer if adding the Beta into the equation. During it all I think ive played at least 1000 skirmish matches. This game however has seen little improvement from the start of Beta and probably even Alpha at this point. The Devs continually put off useful advice given to them by those who understand this game and inherently love this game. Now I honestly dont care if I get a another warning from the forum Nazis but this game has gone to absolute ing . In consensus, this game is unfixable with the current dev team in charge, especially if they forgo listening to their loyal community. I think i am done with this game for a while after my team finishes the current tournament in which we are all honestly disgusted by due to the fact that it has made even more clear how bad the current game is. Finally, I would feel bad if I just said all this without putting in what I think this game desperately needs. Firstly, You need to release the multiplayer match ASAP!!! This game is dying and the community is alienated, with a new patch especially since combat parameters are being adjusted, you need our feedback and you need to release this patch as of yesterday. Secondly, pls learn to listen to your community, we ** on you because we love the game and have felt neglected and ignored. I think thats all I need to say.

Speaking English in Non-English Forums
Guys, understand that DoF players also have a private life and have better things to do than a nerd in a LVL 100 game and 1000 skirmish wins, and make videos of who's good at this game, don't attack anyone here, but you argue a stupid computer game that everyone will forget in 2-3 years.

Salam aleykum, habbibi goslak do Fğiad flaş aziz çağ fazla nasıl dışı ? Ğibi siz şimdi dışında döviz ızgara Oğan da kördüğüm? Haha dış dost 9-0

Arkadaşlar özet geçebilecek var mı, olay ne?

Olayı tam anlamıyla bende bilmiyorum fakat DM ile RM arasında olan bir atışma geçtiğimiz günlerde her iki klanda Bannerlord Clan Leaders group'ta atışmaya başlamışlardı, maçta sanırsam üslup bozukluğu, saygısızlık v.b. şeyler yapıldı diye tahmin ediyorum, fakat her iki tarafında mantık kuralları çerçevesince anlaşmaya varacağını sanmıyorum, yaptıkları hareketler gerçekten çocukça her iki lidere de özelden belirttim. Fakat halen yapmaya devam ediyorlar.

Hayır onu geçtim, eski Native oyuncularının halen bu hareketleri sergilemesi pek doğru değil, size yabancılar her ne yapıyorlarsa onların seviyesine düşmeyin, eğer siz seviyenizi düşürüyorsanız ona da bir şey diyemicem, siz bilirsiniz. :smile:

Haklıyken haksız duruma düşüyor bizimkiler. çocukla çocuk olmayacaksın işte. adamın işi gücü yok türkçe foruma dadanıp bir şeyler dikte etmeye çalışıyor kendi aklınca. hayır açlıktan ağzı kokan biz miyiz onlar mı anlayamadım. hayattaki tek dertleri forumda tartışma kazanmak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom