[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Inappropriate behavior
Both sides agreed on not to put it before clanwar. They had popowic carrying them. Anyway, we have been asking DoF for clanwar since that day but they have been avoiding us so far. Well, we will face them in tournament. So we will see the real score lmao
This is quite funny lol.
Yes we've played 1 match in 2 weeks so how about you shut your mouth before assuming stuff.
I'm not putting 756 hours like relaxan or ur bunch of nerds on this crappy game sorry to dissapoint T.T
DoF didn't come to the match as far as i remember,we will see dof in tournament dont worry.
The only one who cares about this are you and dms, you really can win 7 tournaments and i really wouldn't give a dang, but before you throw some **** at us, wash your fingers.

This is quite funny lol.
Yes we've played 1 match in 2 weeks so how about you shut your mouth before assuming stuff.
I'm not putting 756 hours like relaxan or ur bunch of nerds on this crappy game sorry to dissapoint T.T

The only one who cares about this are you and dms, you really can win 7 tournaments and i really wouldn't give a dang, but before you throw some **** at us, wash your fingers.
Lol we are only writing these facts that you didn't want to play or wasn't able to play with us because namakan is trash talking us when you simply rejected our clan war attempts with you every single time?

This is quite funny lol.

Its totally empty message. Come when ur team accepting an offical match. We already asked them 7-8 times. The last time u canceled it the last second. :^) Don't talk show your action.

Lol we are only writing these facts that you didn't want to play or wasn't able to play with us because namakan is trash talking us when you simply rejected our clan war attempts with you every single time?
Us not playing against you (also, at least on my part this isn't me not wanting to play against you) still doesn't justify not putting up the one match we had though, does it? :smile:

Hakaret ve flaming
Us not playing against you (also, at least on my part this isn't me not wanting to play against you) still doesn't justify not putting up the one match we had though, does it? :smile:
as i said you -300 iq guy, both sides agreed not to put it on forum before clan war. We agreed it was forum-free and training match. You were lucky enough that me and relexan weren't warmed up you guys didn't want to play more sets after we won the third set. Pathetic.

as i said you -300 iq guy, both sides agreed not to put it on forum before clan war. We agreed it was forum-free and training match. You were lucky enough that me and relexan weren't warmed up you guys didn't want to play more sets after we won the third set. Pathetic.
so us agreeing bo3 (even gave you one more after we won said bo3 :grin:) beforehand doesn't matter but the agreement about forum stuff does, alrighty.

10 times?We didnt make 10 matchs with you.You didnt wrote the your lose lol.write 6-4 that u lost
it was with second squad m8 only 2 player from first squad and it wasn't a match just some skirmsnip but like everyone can see u are adding even some simple skirmish to ur forum. btw u never won against first squad u get banged 12-0 or 9-0 everytime so i don't know from where u get this that u are better than us lol

it was with second squad m8 only 2 player from first squad and it wasn't a match just some skirmsnip but like everyone can see u are adding even some simple skirmish to ur forum. btw u never won against first squad u get banged 12-0 or 9-0 everytime so i don't know from where u get this that u are better than us lol
So, sebebar,entral and you (woj) arent from team 1? Learn to math bro, you are so pathetic and clown.

so us agreeing bo3 (even gave you one more after we won said bo3 :grin:) beforehand doesn't matter but the agreement about forum stuff does, alrighty.
When? Today or any other day?

You guys have 3 guys from first squad also Axder guy play like a hairless, nearly equal. We can easily say that u r guys 4. So we are 5 from first squad and ghazi can play your first squad cause you guys didnt have any cav. You guys lost, accept it. We were friendly from bottom to top.

what do you want really? i mean, haven't you got a life on going now? what is your purpose in this forum section? if u right, or wrong in your cause, then what will change? its just nonsense. give up and leave peacefully this folk.

Back
Top Bottom