[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't understand what you said bro. We didn't do anything on clanwar match video? Did you heard any joke or something? (except DMpoorguys) Jufasto's own choice to upload any compilation about his fragz or playz. Jufasto upload our tournament matches, like DM2 and DoF. What's wrong about that? We didn't upload all clanwar matches. Forget about DM Videos, it's between DM and us. Hairless always stream his clanwar even all of them. Why didn't you said anything about that?
To be quite frank: I don't care what Jufasto uploads or not, I actually genuinely enjoyed the video where he kicks Diabelek of the ceiling and he dies with montaging it with the "this is sparty" scene from 300. His content is his content. However controversial his content is, it's attention. And you could use it to promote RM in a good way and not go the opposite like you're doing right now and antagonize those people trying to be reasonable.
I don't really mind him uploading any beast content. I never said that. As I maintained throughout the entire post I made: THE PACKAGE IS THE PUSHOVER

Relexan always got provoked from DM and krex. What he said before his choice and he was right. Relexan or RM didn't say anything to anyone except DM or krex. If you got attacked too thats reason of your choice DM side without any reasonable argument.
Clanleaders losing their temper is nothing new, ask anyone of DR1 how often I lose my temper in Discord if stuff goes south. The question is how you sell it. And if it's public (which I try to avoid and NoVa, my superior would slap me royally if I fool around too much) or if you keep your outbursts more or less private.
Regarding attacks and trolling: It's nothing exclusive to RM, ****talk and banter is always there. We're talking about the internet.

I know why "So exactly why DM is not getting hated on as much?" You got manipulated. Look, they upload every match which they won. Jufasto's cringe content hüü, kick-pila hüü, jufasto put you in his video which is related to kick-pila. He is cancerlord. Dude, its just a compilation, simple videos. We have right to upload a video our match on youtube. You have too, if you upload a match no one say why did u put us in your video?
You claim I get manipulated? I'm not Hairless' lapdog. Not sure if he'd like that or would cringe at it. But I am my own person with own judgement.
Regarding match uploads. My YouTube channel is also completely seperated from Deutschritter YouTube-Channel, just for your information. And there you can see us uploading the official between DR and AK. That is not the issue here, I maintain it again, Jufastos content is not the issue. It's the whole package.

If you want to make me believe, you should present more logical arguments. Not like this.
Bard: Jufasto upload a compilation video and clanwar match. It's so cringe and he deserve to be getting hostile from everyone. By the way, I uploaded two videos called "jufasto outtakes" from public skirmish matches. Have nice watch guyz!!!
What logical arguments? What you're actually doing is destroying the bridge Pacemaker and Aprikosenmann are building.
Uploading Jufasto Outtakes was nothing to target him directly and it was my idea (to actually squash the argument I'm getting manipulated and I am DM's/Hairless' puppet) since I found the title funny. Nothing personal - again. If you wanna make it personal, okay. Than that is your decision.
Since you seem to explode on it: right, then you're taking this way way too seriously.
Edit:
How does it feel to destroy efforts of Apriko and Pacemaker to make your clan look good after all things you did in one post?
That's at least what I feel is happening rn, not gonna lie.

How does it feel to destroy efforts of Apriko and Pacemaker to make your clan look good after all things you did in one post?
This is why i called you as a manipulator guy. Apriko, Pacemaker and me nearly talk about the same thing. How could you perceive as opposite idea. Jufasto have not any malicious attitude, like pacemaker said. If the other team want from us "Don't published this match on youtube." why we would share?

This is why i called you as a manipulator guy. Apriko, Pacemaker and me nearly talk about the same thing. How could you perceive as opposite idea. Jufasto have not any malicious attitude, like pacemaker said. If the other team want from us "Don't published this match on youtube." why we would share?
How is speaking about facts that can be easly proved a manipualtion? You done that to yourself, and there is no going back now hypocrite.

How is speaking about facts that can be easly proved a manipualtion? You done that to yourself, and there is no going back now hypocrite.
vS3esI.jpg

I didn't said to Jufasto before drama "Your videos are greatttt! You made me encourage to video. Keep it my friend." After the drama: "Your videos are really cringe hüüüü." That's make you hYpOcrRItE. lol

Last edited:
Relexan always got provoked from DM and krex. What he said before his choice and he was right. Relexan or RM didn't say anything to anyone except DM or krex. If you got attacked too thats reason of your choice DM side without any reasonable argument.
Well it's not my clan, but he's one of the leaders if a leader of a clan behaves like this don't be suprised that ya look like bunch of stupid guys.

I know why "So exactly why DM is not getting hated on as much?"
Prolly using braincells.
You got manipulated.
Well it's time to end conversation here, got a last question do you belive that earth is flat?

vS3esI.jpg

I didn't said to Jufasto before drama "Your videos are greatttt! You made me encourage to video. Keep it my friend." After the drama: "Your videos are really cringe hüüüü." That's make you hYpOcrRItE. lol
Yeez #TurksCantMeme they are stealing my content

OFFICIAL CHALLENGE; Will DM turn words into action?

Risen Manifest challenges DM to play a 24 Map challenge after the tournament. The event will be played as 8 official elo CWs with 3 maps each over the course of 4 weeks.

You can try to win atleast 1/8 CWs to fullfill your dream and finally remove the debatable undefeated status of RM forever.

Why do we want to play:
- Both teams will be free from the tournament roster
- We are not afraid to play anyone anytime
- We anticipate the retirement of DM in case of a final loss. We want to keep them alive.
- They are avoiding us but tell everyone the opposite because of that tournament decision

Why you should accept:
- If you are worse than us, learn from us
- If you are better, stomp us 24 times

If DM is as brave and confident as they act they accept the offer right here and now. There is literally no reason to wait for the final unless you are insecure and afraid.

This event is completely independent from the BEAST tournament. It will not replace the status of winning the tournament. This not planned as a backdoor to compensate a possible loss. In contrary to DM we need no drama. We just want to play.

We are open to change details or rules together with DM.

Answer: They declined.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL CHALLENGE; Will DM turn words into action?

Risen Manifest challenges DM to play a 24 Map challenge after the tournament. The event will be played as 8 official elo CWs with 3 maps each over the course of 4 weeks.

You can try to win atleast 1/8 CWs to fullfill your dream and finally remove the debatable undefeated status of RM forever.

Why do we want to play:
- Both teams will be free from the tournament roster
- We are not afraid to play anyone anytime
- We anticipate the retirement of DM in case of a final loss. We want to keep them alive.
- They are avoiding us but tell everyone the opposite because of that tournament decision

Why you should accept:
- If you are worse than us, learn from us
- If you are better, stomp us 24 times

If DM is as brave and confident as they act they accept the offer right here and now. There is literally no reason to wait for the final unless you are insecure and afraid.

This event is completely independent from the BEAST tournament. It will not replace the status of winning the tournament. This not planned as a backdoor to compensate a possible loss. In contrary to DM we need no drama. We just want to play.

We are open to change details or rules together with DM.

Answer: They declined.
lol cringe double post, go to our thread for full reply

Imagine getting provoked by a '' why ur clan is full of cheater'' XD
EDIT:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom