Rise Of Khergits - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Besides all the bugs mentioned in the posts above me, I've found another one;

If you participate in an arena fight (i am not sure if its in every town or just the one I've been in), everyone spawns in the same spot, and no one is able to move, making the the arena fight unplayable  :sad:

Update -------------------------------------------------------------------

After looking into majority of the arena fights, all of them have to be fixed.

For example;

In almost all towns, you spawn right next to your enemy

In some cases (Dhirim in this case, though there are others) where you spawn within a wall or a building

And sometimes (Veluca in this case) where you would spawn in some area outside of the arena

Yoman Jenkins said:
Besides all the bugs mentioned in the posts above me, i've found another one;

If you participate in an arena fight (i am not sure if its in every town or just the one I've been in), everyone spawns in the same spot, and no one is able to move, making the the arena fight un-playable  :sad:

This only happens in certain arenas, update post with what town this happens in.

Regendur said:
Another bug - RGL error: Unable to find mesh batbuta1.

I know this is slightly late but I just started this mod.  To fix this error, go into the "item_kinds1" and search for itm_barbuta1 White_Barbute White_Barbute 1  batbuta1.  Change "batbuta1" to "barbuta1", the last word showing and save.  You're changing the "t" to an "r".

Hello, Loved the first Rok and really looking forward to getting into ROK ll ,  but was wondering about these 2 things???

> From  Narra and uxhal over the graphics are messed up on my version, i get what looks like the reflection of the sky on water with little patches of grassy squares ?????

> What is the second download for,  when i try to extract it, it says that newmill.dds is bad block fails CRC check????
Thanks awjandy

awjandy said:
Hello, Loved the first Rok and really looking forward to getting into ROK ll ,  but was wondering about these 2 things???

> From  Narra and uxhal over the graphics are messed up on my version, i get what looks like the reflection of the sky on water with little patches of grassy squares ?????

> What is the second download for,  when i try to extract it, it says that newmill.dds is bad block fails CRC check????
Thanks awjandy

To fix your graphic problem, go into the mods Texture folder and delete these files map_steppe.dds,
plain.dds, mountain.dds.

The second download is the other half of the mod, it's broken down into two parts.  You may need to download it again if you're having problems.

The graphics advice worked great thanks.....

So i re-downloaded the second file several times.,  and every time i got this error message when i tried to un-RAR it with IZArc.     

Bad block: "RoK-Rise of Khergits ll\Textures\newmills.dds"

File fails CRC check: "C:\Users|Andrew\Desktop\RoK-Rise Of Khergits ll.part2\RoK-Rise Of Khergitsll\Textures\newmill.dds"

Even though it is part of the file, is it necessary to have the second part to play???? 

Check in the mods Texture folder and see if you have that file in there.  You will need it or those buildings won't show up.

I took a look at that program, IZArc, and as my best guess, that may be your problem.  If you can't get WinRar then grab 7 zip, I use WinRar all the time but I have used 7zip in the past and my suggestion would be to get rid of that other ( IZArc )you are using.

http://www.rarlab.com/  <-- WinRar link

http://www.7-zip.org/  <-- 7 zip link

Thanks for the help... winrar worked great.  I will try to play it later and see what happens... Thanks again.

I think this is a glitch, but when I have a bow an arrow on horseback, he holds his right arm up like he does with a sword.  Is there any way to get rid of this? 

Why would you want too..????  it is like he is saying " Charge"  ... i really dont know i thought it was cool though....

you-rock-7.gif

Its not working on my Os Its w7 . when i m starting it , it stuck at  ''ini file''  while loading. Then one window appear  ''rgl error'' Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf ....what to do now.  pl z help.......

Zubair said:
Its not working on my Os Its w7 . when i m starting it , it stuck at  ''ini file''  while loading. Then one window appear  ''rgl error'' Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf ....what to do now.  pl z help.......

I think,you are install the mod on m&b: Warband?

Please dont say me "This is just for M&B"
Yes, I ınstalled on Warband.

Edit :I installed it on M&B and it worked. It is just for M&B right?

Back
Top Bottom