RIP MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I say how extremely disappointing MP has been in the past month. I used to be able to get on siege with the appropriate amount of players but now I can barely even get 20 v 20. Seems that the love for MP has died even though I would say that the MP players love the game to death. We need immediate fixes/updates for the MP side of this game.

yea cause its boring sadly, no one wants to play a RPG game where its sole purpose is building and customizing your character then being locked to set classes that have 2 weapons to chose from. mods will bring multiplayer back to life some day ? until then, dont put any of your hope into the devs. they havent even given us a siege server with no wait time yet

Fully agree, Love the siege/tdm to death but I bet no real changes will come until September and TW totally fked up the release and neglected the MP side, now literally nobody is playing it. Also dynamic spawns in TDM are trash, you know that when an enemy spawns 1m behind you and shoots you in the back. THAT IS WRONG.

Actually, lots of players can't play MP anymore... MP is completely broken...
I had no problems before but since yesterday (new hotbreak) the game crash each time I try to join a game...
There are also lots of network issues since 1.4.0...

Many players just can't play anymore the game they bought... Probably part of the empty servers problems...
(It's not the only one... Bannerlord MP is boring... i.e the class system they don't want to change for unknown reasons while a huge majority of players don't like it)

I am actually kind of glad we have Tork. I hardly ever agree with him but atleast he is controversial.
If we would all always agree on everything, there would be hardly any reason for discussions.

On the topic though: a small Skirmish-Tourney in EU is getting worked on right now. Maybe that ignites the community atleast a little bit.

I am actually kind of glad we have Tork. I hardly ever agree with him but atleast he is controversial.
If we would all always agree on everything, there would be hardly any reason for discussions.

On the topic though: a small Skirmish-Tourney in EU is getting worked on right now. Maybe that ignites the community atleast a little bit.
I doubt that it will ignite something, it will keep the few teams we have busy. If theres something that can get in new players then it is a ranked skirmish mode.

I actually agree with tork on this one that the new system has more potential than the old one. The old one offered more combinations but not more options and swapping weapons at the start of the round is redundant in the new system.

Last edited:
It has potential in the sense it can be balanced or in the sense it can be fun? Those are two different things
Potential on all aspects of the game (i was referring to the bullet points tork mentioned). Balance can be measured in terms of win rates, fun on the other hand cant really be measured and is subjective. You could base it on the playerbase but warband and bannerlord is hardly compareable.

Potential on all aspects of the game (i was referring to the bullet points tork mentioned). Balance can be measured in terms of win rates, fun on the other hand cant really be measured and is subjective. You could base it on the playerbase but warband and bannerlord is hardly compareable.
Balance can be pretty subjective also. A lot of people are pointing fingers at eachother lately about what classes are balanced and which are not.

The perk system actually makes it much harder to balance the game. But that's again subjective seen that people disagree and agree on this.

Balance can be pretty subjective also. A lot of people are pointing fingers at each other lately about what classes are balanced and which are not.

The perk system actually makes it much harder to balance the game. But that's again subjective seen that people disagree and agree on this.
Balance is usually measured in win rates of individual factions and units, which is pretty objective.

Back
Top Bottom