RIP MP

Users who are viewing this thread

People dont hate classes when you compare them to warband's system, they just hate classes in general because all the rest of the medieval genre games allow customization.

Personally i think the only way bannerlord gets populated again is with private servers with mods fixing the game for them, they mayaswell stop making mp content and put focus on server files as that is what every veteran and clan over the years is waiting for, new players will not enjoy this current state of the game.

Personally i think the only way bannerlord gets populated again is with private servers with mods fixing the game for them, they mayaswell stop making mp content and put focus on server files as that is what every veteran and clan over the years is waiting for, new players will not enjoy this current state of the game.
This.

Here is my take on the class system we have now vs what we had for Warband.

Class system is just an updated version of what we had for the warband game. In warband, yes you could choose what gear you wanted but more often than not, lots of players went for the heavy armored tank guy with 2H weapon. Whats different then working your way toward that goal than working your way towards that same goal but in a class system this time? In reality, there isnt much difference. It was simply the illusion of choice vs this is what you get now.

And yes, until private servers get added or TW actually adds a dedicated siege map with the ability to switch teams or join with more than 6 friends than MP is broke as hell for now and these Duel servers they add are a waste of time IMO

Here is my take on the class system we have now vs what we had for Warband.

Class system is just an updated version of what we had for the warband game. In warband, yes you could choose what gear you wanted but more often than not, lots of players went for the heavy armored tank guy with 2H weapon. Whats different then working your way toward that goal than working your way towards that same goal but in a class system this time? In reality, there isnt much difference. It was simply the illusion of choice vs this is what you get now.

And yes, until private servers get added or TW actually adds a dedicated siege map with the ability to switch teams or join with more than 6 friends than MP is broke as hell for now and these Duel servers they add are a waste of time IMO
Who the hell went for tank with 2h?

(x) doubt

you have 77 hours on bannerlord, not sure why you say you have 400. lol

Whoa you are right! How crazy is that! I guess I must have played really really well to get this badge in only 77 hours!

vYHzHC6.png

What is that like 3.3 wins an hour with an 100% win rate? Pretty sick :wink:. Lucky I didn't try any siege or DM out as well!

FYI -You are right though Dain - you got me. Just counted my total and it's more like 350 then 400!!! Sorry buddy that's completely inexcusable!! That will teach me to guess! Learnt my lesson. How many have you got though DainMorgot? Can't help but see you haven't connected your profile?

lol beta hours, come back at 400 hours on the actual game

''game is empty because people play beta branches'' lmao

Its because of the lack of content barely any maps no ranked, apex was claimed to be dead aswell 1 month after release. After 2 months or 3 they released ranked mode and it was alive and kicking. They need to push new maps, field battles, ranked and skins fast. Even if the maps arent bad then they can just rework them over time with the feedback given.

lol beta hours, come back at 400 hours on the actual game

''game is empty because people play beta branches'' lmao
That's not what beta wins means... The beta branches are SP branches setup post release. This is from the MP beta that run for months prior to launch....

You are clearly new - so please just take the kick to your ego and move on.

umm not exactly sure why you assume i dont know what beta was prior to early access. i said ''beta hours'' aka not early access hours. i didnt say beta hours to point that you play the beta branch but i guess my sarcasm is so next level that it mind boggled you.

- yes axios im very new please teach me how to play

umm not exactly sure why you assume i dont know what beta was prior to early access. i said ''beta hours'' aka not early access hours. i didnt say beta hours to point that you play the beta branch but i guess my sarcasm is so next level that it mind boggled you.

- yes axios im very new please teach me how to play

So let me get this straight... you were being sarcastic regarding the beta hours... to prove the point that you were in fact wrong and that I had in fact actually played a lot more than you thought? So you were in effect agreeing with me by sarcastically pretending that you both didn't agree with me and by pretending you didn't know what the beta was?

Mate you are definitely on a different level to the rest of us - that much we can 100% agree on!

As far as classes go I feel like it should be an option. It works for modes like TDM and Seige to be able to completely customize your character, and I think it should be implemented there. However, I feel like the class system has it's place in competitive modes like Skirmish and future events on custom servers. I hosted several events for both NW and Native in warband, and having a class system that clans/regiments have to conform to definitely helps keep things organized and fair. I think it should be up to the server owner whether they have classes of full customization.

Also, I'm hoping the classes on the serverside will be fully moddable like they were in NW. That way you can modify stats, costs, and weapon options - as well as add completely new classes for your specific server.

So let me get this straight... you were being sarcastic regarding the beta hours... to prove the point that you were in fact wrong and that I had in fact actually played a lot more than you thought? So you were in effect agreeing with me by sarcastically pretending that you both didn't agree with me and by pretending you didn't know what the beta was?

Mate you are definitely on a different level to the rest of us - that much we can 100% agree on!

I was being sarcastic to the fact that you say you have 400 hours on multiplayer and you try to flex your beta hours where the game was different and then you claimed that the game is empty because there are beta branches and people are split. the game is empty because its kinda ****ty and that is the truth. Initially I was laughing at your defense of the game but I guess i have to write an essay to understand simple and obvious sarcasm. I also laughed at your disagreement with younes, because what he says is truth about classes and combat, they both bad and people believe so based on this forum and the reddit forum. also 400 hours and 250 wins only is rather casual tbh

I feel like the class system has it's place in competitive modes like Skirmish

No

I was being sarcastic to the fact that you say you have 400 hours on multiplayer and you try to flex your beta hours where the game was different and then you claimed that the game is empty because there are beta branches and people are split. the game is empty because its kinda ****ty and that is the truth. Initially I was laughing at your defense of the game but I guess i have to write an essay to understand simple and obvious sarcasm. I also laughed at your disagreement with younes, because what he says is truth about classes and combat, they both bad and people believe so based on this forum and the reddit forum. also 400 hours and 250 wins only is rather casual tbh

Okay first of all I can see English isn't your first language so I will try to account for that. Some of your sentences don't make sense...

"Initially I was laughing at your defense of the game but I guess i have to write an essay to understand simple and obvious sarcasm."

This implies that you had to write an essay so you yourself could understand it...? I don't think that's what you meant...

Could you please provide evidence to support your claim that is the cause of people not playing MP?

Also I think the easiest solution for this would be if you could provide your own steam profile so we can see how many hours you have?

Also FYI;

RAR6xzv.png

Tork actually made a good point. The current class system prevents hard snowballing.

People keep complaining about being matches vs full premade teams, imagine what that would be like if it was Warband class system :razz:

Back
Top Bottom