RIP MP

Users who are viewing this thread

A price to the perks could be used to balance them. Classes are already largly balanced based on the price and so could perks.
I know that was an Idea that was scrapped during beta.
I think skins will make a well addition to the game, I know that you are not a big fan of those younes but for others it might an option to express their induviduality.
Lastly, right now I like classes for Skirmish (and Captain) but it seems unnessecary for Siege.

MP isn't great, but the more I play it the better it gets in some sense. The combat is pretty poor, but the more I learn it, the easier it gets and I'm pretty much blocking everything nowadays; still room for A LOT of improvement.

But it can be pretty influenced by other factor like stacks, server issues, ...

Balance is pretty hard to determine actually
the n just needs to be big enough, so its possible to ignore confounding variables

A price to the perks could be used to balance them. Classes are already largly balanced based on the price and so could perks.
I know that was an Idea that was scrapped during beta.
I think skins will make a well addition to the game, I know that you are not a big fan of those younes but for others it might an option to express their induviduality.
Lastly, right now I like classes for Skirmish (and Captain) but it seems unnessecary for Siege.
i think skins should be one of the top priorities (after ranked and field battles), they can come with the badges or lootboxes (probably wont work with low amounts of skins) Before people cry about lootboxes they are nice if it doesnt turn into an extreme pay-2-win/milk model.

The infrastructure for that is already there, it just needs some work, bots are already using skins more or less.

MP isn't great, but the more I play it the better it gets in some sense. The combat is pretty poor, but the more I learn it, the easier it gets and I'm pretty much blocking everything nowadays; still room for A LOT of improvement.
Had the same feeling, but it still should be improved on, especially for beginners it will be frustrating to learn to block like this.

Last edited:

I agree, that is regular progress, people will eventually develop a playstyle that fits the game for themselves. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do what we can to influence where the combat goes in the future. :p

i think skins should be one of the top priorities (after ranked and field battles), they can come with the badges or lootboxes (probably wont work with low amounts of skins) Before people cry about lootboxes they are nice if it doesnt turn into an extreme pay-2-win/milk model.

If they ever introduce lootboxes to Bannerlord, I will spend a fortune, so please don't.

If they ever introduce lootboxes to Bannerlord, I will spend a fortune, so please don't.
they can drop from playin like in apex, they can go completly without using real money like in mordhau

You need it to be big in the first place. And things like class system are obviously stopping people from playing the game constantly
there are enough games played during the month to see if cav players are sitting on 80% winrate or not. Captain mode got its 1.4.1 patch like this

Needing private servers and battle mode with old equipment/banners on shields system is most important atm, battle is a great casual/competitive mode that keeps everyone happy.

there are enough games played during the month to see if cav players are sitting on 80% winrate or not. Captain mode got its 1.4.1 patch like this

Like you said yourself, you need a lot of players for that. If the only thing you get are the same people playing over and over again u ain't getting proper data. Which is the current state of bannerlord. Just go ingame and tell me if you can see more then 1000 players at any given time

for battle/conquest they need to make big scale servers more stable.

Like you said yourself, you need a lot of players for that. If the only thing you get are the same people playing over and over again u ain't getting proper data. Which is the current state of bannerlord. Just go ingame and tell me if you can see more then 1000 players at any given time
i think the playerbase in skirmish/cpt is big enough for that, at least for big unbalances

for battle/conquest they need to make big scale servers more stable.

i think the playerbase in skirmish/cpt is big enough for that, at least for big unbalances
Skirmish and captain are two things that have to be balanced differently. The perk system should have been fixed ages ago during the beta but here we are still with unbalances. And yet some people still claim the perk system is easy to balance.

Skirmish and captain are two things that have to be balanced differently. The perk system should have been fixed ages ago during the beta but here we are still with unbalances. And yet some people still claim the perk system is easy to balance.
The whole game shouldve been done by now. I dont think that anything is easy to balance except for load-outs that are exactly similar.

The whole game shouldve been done by now. I dont think that anything is easy to balance except for load-outs that are exactly similar.
Perk system is making is harder to balance and for what?

We currently only have two perks and its already taking ages to balance it out, warband system would have objectively balanced this out naturally by using a gold system.

I agree. I still don't see any reason why Skirmish and Captain need the same classes and perks. That makes balancing (the perks) harder than it needs to be. I would even go so far as to say that you don't need any perks for Captain at all. Just change the overall equipement. In Skirmish it is all about the personal skill in combat. Captain is way more about decision making. Giving a bowman an club instead of a sword hardly changes much in the gameplan for that class.

I agree. I still don't see any reason why Skirmish and Captain need the same classes and perks. That makes balancing (the perks) harder than it needs to be. I would even go so far as to say that you don't need any perks for Captain at all. Just change the overall equipement. In Skirmish it is all about the personal skill in combat. Captain is way more about decision making. Giving a bowman an club instead of a sword hardly changes much in the gameplan for that class.
clubs and swords change alot of cpt, it basicly enables units to fight vs heavy armored ones. All gamemodes should have options to balance them differently, at least gold wise, unit size maybe equipment etc.

Didn't we? ? ? ?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom