SP - UI Right Click on Party in map should take to Encyclopedia (and also)

Users who are viewing this thread

Can these be added also

- Right Click on Character in Clan member screen, and Inventory model take us to encyclopedia, with the return from it, going back to the same screen.

- The mouseover of the Party tell us if it is a clan leader or not, (for the point of charming nobles and other things)(this can be an iconic change in the party itself)
{The tedious situation again of pressing N for each, and deciphering their name in a list}

- Culture of all our characters in clan, shown in the Clan/Member section, and Character screen, this is helpful when choosing governors at a quick-look.
{pressing N for each and typing in their name, not easy method, how many dumat's, how many same names, with complex spelling?}

- Age shown in the character section, and Member/clan section
{it is but a simple number, why not have these in the character screen, why only in encyclopedia?}

It is quite the simple thing, to have all right clicking on character name, picture in all areas, go to encyclopedia, where just at the moment, you can only do it <if they are in a keep> and so forth, and a logical and self evident interface for the game.

However, for matters such as things we want to see always, like culture, and age, relying on encyclopedia, can be described as keeping your shopping list in the bottom of your shoe. Quick and common references that are always checked, must not be in deep places, but always easily available, agree?

Thankyou.

- Right Click on Character in Clan member screen, and Inventory model take us to encyclopedia, with the return from it, going back to the same screen.

- The mouseover of the Party tell us if it is a clan leader or not, (for the point of charming nobles and other things)(this can be an iconic change in the party itself)
{The tedious situation again of pressing N for each, and deciphering their name in a list}

Doable, I'll bring these up internally.

- Culture of all our characters in clan, shown in the Clan/Member section, and Character screen, this is helpful when choosing governors at a quick-look.
I'm thinking, "Is culture info of a clan member relevant in other situations?" if it's not it would be better to show it during governor assignments.

- Age shown in the character section, and Member/clan section
Again, "Is that a relevant information in the clan and the character screen?". If not, it's unnecessary bloat.
Also, if the first item is approved, players could go to the encyclopedia screen with right click in 1 second anyway?

It is quite the simple thing, to have all right clicking on character name, picture in all areas, go to encyclopedia, where just at the moment, you can only do it <if they are in a keep> and so forth, and a logical and self evident interface for the game.
If the portrait is a seperate item itself, this is the case anyway. If it's an element in a bigger button, it's not possible for technical reasons(what I mean is it is that way for settlement overlay portraits etc. but for portraits in the clan member tuples, there are currently technical limitations)
Quick and common references that are always checked, must not be in deep places, but always easily available, agree?
Not always. Making the age of a hero always and easily available doesn't always make sense, then the game is repeating itself. It should be easily available, when it is relevant.

Doable, I'll bring these up internally.

I'm thinking, "Is culture info of a clan member relevant in other situations?" if it's not it would be better to show it during governor assignments.

Again, "Is that a relevant information in the clan and the character screen?". If not, it's unnecessary bloat.
Also, if the first item is approved, players could go to the encyclopedia screen with right click in 1 second anyway?

If the portrait is a seperate item itself, this is the case anyway. If it's an element in a bigger button, it's not possible for technical reasons(what I mean is it is that way for settlement overlay portraits etc. but for portraits in the clan member tuples, there are currently technical limitations)

Not always. Making the age of a hero always and easily available doesn't always make sense, then the game is repeating itself. It should be easily available, when it is relevant.
As i said in many places me personaly dont like to be teh ALL KNOWING GOD of Calradia when im nobody at the start.The way character knows people instantly,all their family members,clan memebrs,alliances,enemies.

I personaly would make an option between the Bannerlord Vanila where you from the start without even learning,interacting,gettig information/inteligence gathering,withut even meeting the person you amgicaly knwo about everything and everyone.And other option woudl be more realistic/more immersive/more logical where character as he travels,meets NPCs via adventure or quests,bribing and gaterig or ending companions or troops to gather intel on other NCs and their standings in the world of Calradia then Encyclopedia would GRADUALY UPDATE each time as you uncover things.

For xample if you chose option 2:You via quest go to castle and need to meet a notable NPC from there you learn about NPC and if you manage to cusscesfuly talk with the NPC you will randomly additionlay get some info about some of the family memebrs or some clan memebrs and depending on your rogery or carisma the the Encyclopedia will automaticaly update it wher eyou will have it for permanent.Then when for example after some tie playing you have all the memebrs of that kingdom discovered and the encyclopedia is updated then if someone dies form hat kingdom or child is bor encyclopedia wont automaticaly put them into family tree of that kingdom BUT player will eighter via rumors on strets/tavern,quest,bribing,inteel gathering WILL LEARN about it and THEN the encyclopedia would add/update the status.

That way is bit more 1)engaging,immersive,caters roleplaying players 2)givbes players insentives to go and actualy visit places and go inside the scenes instead doing every single thing from the world map bcs not knowing notables will then make player atleast ONCE go into th castle/town and actualy see the beutiful castle/town scene that devs spend weeks making it.Now every single plauyer besides the roleplaying tyles litteraly never enter the scenes bcs they dont neeed to nor there is any insetivee for them to do so.I warband ATLEAST for the first time you needed to go around the towns scene and search for the person/shop and the n after you found it then you would have it on the menu that will direcly send you to the person.
In Bannerlord is COUNTRE INTUITIVE aka devs shooting themself in the foot on one side devs created EASY way to find by holding the button so when goig around it shows who is where BUT it AT THE SAME TIME devs also made that oalyer MAGICALY know about everything and everyone without even metting them onc ena dcan do it insatn tly from the world map???Its realy CONTRADICTORY and made devs just WASTE TIME on stuff that wil never be visited or done bcs of the aporach devs chose to do it.

I would personaly make it optional and alos made it for both options that IF IST FOR THE FIRST TIME you actualy NEED to go around and via bribing,quests,going into the settlement you uncover NPCs and stuff and afte ryou uncovered it firts time THEN those notable NPCs would pop up/be visible/be added yto the world map wher eplayers then can without entering talk to them.

Back
Top Bottom