Rigale & perisno co-Submod: Phosphor v20r71 BUG REPORTS HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi man, wow cool mod, cool stuffs ...  got the new v20 r7 release today, started a new game but got some weird stuffs with the male dwarf character only, something like misplaced skins/meshes, doubled bodys.. two faces with a white character skeleton  :shock: was alright with the r6, i downloaded both patch only and full from r7, fresh install and stuff, the full made it weirder.  :???:

Screens
Character Creation
9736D447DC01D0D31DE671A358907CB385E7C1A5

9F5207EF7B049A59F2B6223D256681B521FA3062

19F84E86A03089EB5B25152439DBDF5855ECC429

78CDEFB6EBCEE3ECEFD67AC2DE2D4DC1540A42B5

Loaded Save
645C95500CAF6816C9BD1445750FE19111871948

377F9E8B5566075DA1A444F989B3E3FB407FC501

From r6
73BC3275B9A53C5DB99114B555F313B3E90F152A

12066E8B8BAE1096EC16450983C8C9187AB05716

5947AB0C6492B97A6A01B5A3170BCC6BD349D512

WatterNulls said:
Hi man, wow cool mod, cool stuffs ...  got the new v20 r7 release today, started a new game but got some weird stuffs with the male dwarf character only, something like misplaced skins/meshes, doubled bodys.. two faces with a white character skeleton  :shock: was alright with the r6, i downloaded both patch only and full from r7, fresh install and stuff, the full made it weirder.  :???:

First, you can't use the savegame from v20 r6, but you knew that.

I'll go make a male dwarf and see, one sec.

Hmm there IS something strange with dwarves.  I see a big white spot on one face and a ghostly outline. 
  I'm certain that is from Elven path dwarves loaded on top of Perisno dwarves.  I can straighten that out in about 4 hours but that has to be done tomorrow.

OK I'll hunt that down.  Worst case is I pull the skins for drow (elven Path) and see if the elven path additions walked on something else - in which case I can have a different build tomorrow, by putting Perisno dwarf LAST instead of Perisno first then elven path ON TOP (and thus able to overwrite).  That seems like a tomorrow morning issue, as wife does not allow much time on weekends but I have all day weekdays.

OK, I promise a quick solution.

- GS

----
  most likely you will NOT need a new game tomorrow -- skins issues are mostly the sequence of loading identically named resources and textures.  The Elven path dwarves are modified TLD dwarves, and Perisno's dwarves are ALSO modified TLD dwarves.  It will all be straightened tomorrow.

fixed with hot patch  v20 r71  issued 8 hours after report @ 07:38 next morning.
  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgET2RiX3RTMFBteE0/view?usp=sharing

samoja said:
Started this mod yesterday, anyway when i try to build an encampment the game crashes, IDK if it's the problem from vanilla.

This is the encampment from wood when you camp? And not a settlement?
  OK I'll look at that.  I was away until the 9th and then busy with catch up.  Lets see...
  I tried making a wooden fortification (not a settlement) and eventually got nothing - but no crash. 

Settlement I removed by hiding it behind a cheat menu check so it isn't an option for normal play.  It never was finished, and I haven't put any time further into it.  I have other goals this month than re-do settlements.  My impression is you only tried things other mods don't use and that one, being unfinished, got you into trouble.  I agree the option shouldn't have been presented if it wasn't finished, so I can either comment it out, or make it so it isn't easy to find with a warning like "don't use".  Did some of each for v20 r7

Haha wow was editing with some pics, then saw your reply. No problem man, well was trying some stuffs :smile: can't wait v21 haha take easy, thanks man. o/ you are the best.

GS, long time lurker and love the combination of Rigale and Perisno and appreciate all the hard work you've put in. 

D/L'ed 20v7 patch today and started playing as Maccavian Prince. I purchased all 7 acres in Forde (my town) and collected the first week's rent of 280,000,595 followed by 200,000,425 for the 5 acres I owned in Maccavia.  This didn't happen in 20v6 so I'm wondering if it's something from the Perisno 0.76 or 0.8 merge.

Also, the Kaikoth owns one village of the Maccavian's even though the village is still listed as belonging to the correct center.  Jayek belongs to Drgrimst Sargoll of Kaikoth although it belongs to Alburg Castle (which is Queen Trisna's).  Not sure if it'll vary depending on what I receive at game start.  Will test some more to see what happens.

EDIT:  tested a couple of more builds (should've been clearer - these were Prince builds), the village assigned to Kaikoth is random from the faction joined.  Also confirmed rent issue with land bought in Lesbere.  I tried just as a vassal a couple of times and did not see any villages switch.  Went back to other builds and realized that the others with switches had at least two territories that were larger than village (i.e. 2 castles, 1 castle and 1 town).  Maybe that is the issue?

mvz111 said:
GS, long time lurker and love the combination of Rigale and Perisno and appreciate all the hard work you've put in. 

D/L'ed 20v7 patch today and started playing as Maccavian Prince. I purchased all 7 acres in Forde (my town) and collected the first week's rent of 280,000,595 followed by 200,000,425 for the 5 acres I owned in Maccavia.  This didn't happen in 20v6 so I'm wondering if it's something from the Perisno 0.76 or 0.8 merge.

Also, the Kaikoth owns one village of the Maccavian's even though the village is still listed as belonging to the correct center.  Jayek belongs to Drgrimst Sargoll of Kaikoth although it belongs to Alburg Castle (which is Queen Trisna's).  Not sure if it'll vary depending on what I receive at game start.  Will test some more to see what happens.

EDIT:  tested a couple of more builds (should've been clearer - these were Prince builds), the village assigned to Kaikoth is random from the faction joined.  Also confirmed rent issue with land bought in Lesbere.  I tried just as a vassal a couple of times and did not see any villages switch.  Went back to other builds and realized that the others with switches had at least two territories that were larger than village (i.e. 2 castles, 1 castle and 1 town).  Maybe that is the issue?

I'll look at that tomorrow when I fix dwarf issues anyway.
  Its 23:00 here and I cant stay up longer.  The good news is work is in 10 hours and I can work on it there...

(try_for_range, ":town_no", towns_begin, towns_end), # Floris // Calculating Land Demand and Consequences for supply, pricing and renting
(party_get_slot, ":population", ":town_no", slot_center_population),
(party_get_slot, ":land_town", ":town_no", slot_town_acres),
(party_get_slot, ":land_player", ":town_no", slot_town_player_acres),
(party_get_slot, ":prosperity", ":town_no", slot_town_prosperity),
#(store_sub, ":revenue", ":prosperity", 50),##BEAN - Improved Acres | Buff weekly profit
                        (store_mul, ":revenue", ":prosperity", 5),##BEAN - Improved Acres | Buff weekly profit
                        (val_div, ":revenue", 2),
(val_add, ":revenue", 85),##BEAN - Improved Acres | Buff weekly profit, was 100
(try_begin),
(store_div, ":acres_needed", ":population", 200), # 200 People warrant 1 acre of cultivated land
(store_add, ":total_land", ":land_town", ":land_player"),
(store_sub, ":surplus", ":total_land", ":acres_needed"),

the val_div (correct line) above  was a "store_div" in the broken version.  It divided by the very next number it came across, which in your case must have been microscopic, making the result huge.

I'll make a patch when I fix dwarves tomorrow.

--- EDIT Monday 07:38  14 Sept 15:
RENT issue fixed
  patched in hot patch v20 r71  (8 hours later)
  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgET2RiX3RTMFBteE0/view?usp=sharing

As for villages given to 2 factions depending on Prince start, this is more complicated as it comes from Kaos political module, which wasn't designed for more than the original 6 factions.  I'll have to study this in more detail.

WatterNulls said:
Haha wow was editing with some pics, then saw your reply. No problem man, well was trying some stuffs :smile: can't wait v21 haha take easy, thanks man. o/ you are the best.

Banged out a quick and simple fix for dwarves as reported by you. 
  I just don't have the testing bandwidth of dozens of regular people -- I typically click an elf to look for gender flip and a human for the quick char and start looking at menus or things I thought were weak.

v21 r0  as released yesterday is v20 r7 set in the world of Perisno .8, complete with all the new factions and giants as NPCs.
  I sort of wanted to add more of "my" stuff to it before releasing to a general public, including a player manual to help with learning Rigale etc.
  I definitely needed to put the fix you highlighted into it as well.

The only weakness with my quick fix is it threw away Drow skins (black tinted elves).  I ended up removing the Elven path resource loads in module.ini  for {elven path skins, elven path skeletons, and elven path animations} and then set in troops the two test drow (male and female) to use normal elven skins.
The only other detail was adjusting rent in simple_triggers and adjusting the mod name to be  v20 r7.1    This let me get patch out about an hour after I got up, which was exactly as the sky lightened (I am not allowed to arise before then, by firm order of my Regent and Queen_of_the_bedroom.)

I'll open up v21 to public after I have more layers of Phosphor things to add to it.  The code at the moment still needs:
  items  180 items still unsorted, 80 are Elven Path and 100 are Perisno .8
              I'd like to add Curtain of Fire items as well

scripts    CoF scripts need adding
                I'd like to modify the CoF straight damage into a ti_on_weapon_attack call, allowing a script to fire on the attack hitting
                magic resistance  -- this allows the attack damage to avoid the usual Warband engine handling for armor and instead go straight through like
                          the troop is naked, modified by a per armor item value for that category attack based on the type of armor. 
                I'd like to extend the experience calculation to add negative experience under some cases (cancelling the experience or adding a penalty)
                      as well as increasing experience under other cases.  The natural template for this is already made in Silverstag latest source.
                I need a script to check food consumed as to vegetarian only, non-alcoholic drinks and set a new global variable to track the player or has
                    fulfilled this possible religious requirement for this fortnight, or not.  This needs more drinks added to items, and some icon in inventory
                    to show this.  Currently icons are being made for  {tea, yogurt, and milk}.
                I'd like to adjust the "go rotten" script to allow some foods to go rotten more slowly (yogurt); and maybe others more quickly (milk).

mission_triggers
                I'd like some troops to fire heals etc whithout having a specific "heal" item, or needing prompting from the player.
                I'd like to modify the death cam to allow a not-dead-yet player to fly under very specific circumstances, with a limit on how high they can go, block
                    going under the ground, and disable during seiges.

the combination of the above would allow my religion implementation; the addition of the Perisno 0.8 features as eye candy then balance the burden
of characters having the possibility of having to forego income from slavery, all experience from killing, or other "moral" shifts in the meta game.  It may be
seriously harder than "hard mode" envisioned by Perisno 0.8 -- which I consider too much focused on perma death and tough guy stuff.  Really hard is finding half the things that subconsciously appeal to morbidity now have counter-productive consequences.  But for them, I'd add perma-death as something they can enable -- modified by a safety net if they built good karma.  After all, we're aiming for "maximum realism" in a fantasy game.  Including consequences from magic, murder, rape, slavery, and even the odd bit of undigested meat.

resources  CoF has 1 tiny resource
    particle_systems  CoF adds some particle system effects

Kaos_political_kit  I need to validate whether Prince option gives a fief to two factions at once, and if so which one gets rents and color on map
    Manual

I figure this can be done around the beginning of October if I move quickly on it.

- GS

Oldtimer said:
Mr. Sanders,

when trying to supply villages with cattle the b-d-y critters do not follow me.

Rgds, Oldtimer

OK I'll start running that down. 
  I didn't jump into the quest, but I did buy 3 cattle and try to "drive the cattle onward".  It seems to be following native behavior where the cattle flee from you
where you last clicked "drive the cattle onward".  You get on the other side from where you want them to go and click then "drive cattle onwards"  and stay behind them, steering them by moving a little opposite of where you want them to go. They keep trying to avoid you and you can steer them.
Its less friendly than auto-follow but I'm not sure when it changed, or if Perisno was like that for some time.    I do think I remember it used to be easier.

Searching all source files for cattle, the quest you're on seems governed by simple_triggers at around lines 4463 and 4155;
    4463 seems to control the next thing the cattle do as time passes and game_menus 7672 sets a value in slots storing that the cattle are being driven by player.  Other than that there doesn't seem to be much, so I'll compare against older versions.  I mention these just so I can find them again.

When was the last time you remember them auto-following you instead of behaving like in native?

- GS

I know you're pretty busy with all the mods you work on so I made some more Prince builds.  The results follow:

Faction                        Fiefs                                                                        Village to Kaikoth

Tolrania

Prince 1                      Leuven, Haringoth Castle                                            Emirin
Prince 2                      Tilbaut Castle, Tevarin Castle                                      Ibiran, Glunmar
Prince 3                      Tevarin Castle, Reindi Castle                                      Burglen, Rduna
Prince 4                      Leuven, Tilbaut Castle                                                Yaragar

Maccavia

Prince 1                      Forde, Tehlrog Castle, Kulum                                      Jayek
Prince 2                      Alburg Castle, Chalbek Castle                                    Vayajeg, Buillin
Prince 3                      Alburg Castle, Curin Castle, Jayek                              Fearichin
Prince 4                      Knudarr Castle, Jelbegi Castle                                    Kwynn

Drahara

Prince 1                      Malayurg Castle, Unuzdag Castle                                Tulbuk
Prince 2                      Bulgen, Distar Castle                                                  Tash Kulun, Uhhun

I originally thought the issue was tied to the number of castles you receive as a Prince (after Tolrania tests) but that didn't hold with the subsequent tests although the issue does seem to be loosely associated with the number of fiefs given (i.e. if player given two or more fiefs, at least one village switches).  The reassignment of a random village (chosen faction) to Kaikoth doesn't happen with either the King start or the vassal start that I can see with multiple tests of those starts (both of which the player only receives on fief).

I saved the Drahara Prince 2 file and the Maccavian Prince 1 (which was my original playthrough from yesterday's message) if you might need them to look it over.

The color of each village given to Kaikoth matches their color (gray) but still shows it as having the appropriate market town and center (i.e., if looking at the town or castle that belongs to your faction, it lists the switched village as one of its own). 

gsanders said:
WatterNulls said:
  Banged out a quick and simple fix for dwarves as reported by you. 
  I just don't have the testing bandwidth of dozens of regular people -- I typically click an elf to look for gender flip and a human for the quick char and start looking at menus or things I thought were weak.
  v21 r0  as released yesterday is v20 r7 set in the world of Perisno .8, complete with all the new factions and giants as NPCs.
  I sort of wanted to add more of "my" stuff to it before releasing to a general public, including a player manual to help with learning Rigale etc.
  I definitely needed to put the fix you highlighted into it as well.
  The only weakness with my quick fix is it threw away Drow skins (black tinted elves).  I ended up removing the Elven path resource loads in module.ini  for {elven path skins, elven path skeletons, and elven path animations} and then set in troops the two test drow (male and female) to use normal elven skins.
The only other detail was adjusting rent in simple_triggers and adjusting the mod name to be  v20 r7.1    This let me get patch out about an hour after I got up, which was exactly as the sky lightened (I am not allowed to arise before then, by firm order of my Regent and Queen_of_the_bedroom.)

I'll open up v21 to public after I have more layers of Phosphor things to add to it.  The code at the moment still needs:
  items  180 items still unsorted, 80 are Elven Path and 100 are Perisno .8
              I'd like to add Curtain of Fire items as well

scripts    CoF scripts need adding
                I'd like to modify the CoF straight damage into a ti_on_weapon_attack call, allowing a script to fire on the attack hitting
                magic resistance  -- this allows the attack damage to avoid the usual Warband engine handling for armor and instead go straight through like
                          the troop is naked, modified by a per armor item value for that category attack based on the type of armor. 
                I'd like to extend the experience calculation to add negative experience under some cases (cancelling the experience or adding a penalty)
                      as well as increasing experience under other cases.  The natural template for this is already made in Silverstag latest source.
                I need a script to check food consumed as to vegetarian only, non-alcoholic drinks and set a new global variable to track the player or has
                    fulfilled this possible religious requirement for this fortnight, or not.  This needs more drinks added to items, and some icon in inventory
                    to show this.  Currently icons are being made for  {tea, yogurt, and milk}.
                I'd like to adjust the "go rotten" script to allow some foods to go rotten more slowly (yogurt); and maybe others more quickly (milk).

mission_triggers
                I'd like some troops to fire heals etc whithout having a specific "heal" item, or needing prompting from the player.
                I'd like to modify the death cam to allow a not-dead-yet player to fly under very specific circumstances, with a limit on how high they can go, block
                    going under the ground, and disable during seiges.

the combination of the above would allow my religion implementation; the addition of the Perisno 0.8 features as eye candy then balance the burden
of characters having the possibility of having to forego income from slavery, all experience from killing, or other "moral" shifts in the meta game.  It may be
seriously harder than "hard mode" envisioned by Perisno 0.8 -- which I consider too much focused on perma death and tough guy stuff.  Really hard is finding half the things that subconsciously appeal to morbidity now have counter-productive consequences.  But for them, I'd add perma-death as something they can enable -- modified by a safety net if they built good karma.  After all, we're aiming for "maximum realism" in a fantasy game.  Including consequences from magic, murder, rape, slavery, and even the odd bit of undigested meat.

resources  CoF has 1 tiny resource
    particle_systems  CoF adds some particle system effects

Kaos_political_kit  I need to validate whether Prince option gives a fief to two factions at once, and if so which one gets rents and color on map
    Manual

I figure this can be done around the beginning of October if I move quickly on it.

- GS

Woo soo it means no drows just for now right? Or nevermind? They looked cool..

Wow man mid October gonna be really a big time then :grin: awesome

well, that is if i dont give you much trouble right? haha was going to highlight some more stuffs here but started reading the older posts to make sure if it was right before posting, i don't think they are big issues but worth mentioning at least, still got a few things here:

Phosphor v20 r7.1
  • #1: I think is with the menus, sometimes when a lord or king gives me a quest to collect the taxes from a fief or town the option "collect taxes for Lord/King" doesnt appear, even if i wait some time or reload and get the quest again..
    • Happened with me in Kaikoth, Maccavia and Redwood and on the other versions aswell  :ohdear:
  • #2: Well, noticed now after the quick fix that when im going to build a mining site or a lumbermill its consumes 4 stacks of tools and 4 logs for a basic when it still says 3 stacks of tools and 4 logs (no big)..
  • #3: There was one of the same sex marriage and orphan ladies, but that was made clear.
  • #4: And one another with some weird stuffs, future foreseeing and some Game of Thrones feelings?! haha that got fixed with a new game. pretty funny though
    • 97E78055942486DACE164BFD7B51CE210C0C92AF
    • 436972DA06F31617B09D5E2F368CB148B28930D0
    • A75081AB8A612668DF62436BCCB371F3A20DD176
    • 55D9DAF5080A51DDEF854C14073E8F270D277EBA
  • #5: And then there is this one thing i dunno if intended or a bug or something but even im being a grand master with 20 more skill points in be it smith, cooking, so on.. that i cannot craft a full stack of tools, food, itens.. be it normal,plain or wathever modifier..
  • #6: Well sometimes after giving lessons i got the report it was a "Critical Success" and then "even the town heard of this failure", sometimes i lose renown, or city relation drop, other times i get a succes or a critical succes, the opposite good message and no renown or relation increment.
  • #7: Other thing is in the crafting, the feelings: good feeling, bad feeling they don't seem to matter much i got three good feeling and then a critical failure and the opposite also happened. Not sure though if intended or not.
  • #8: And some other time when taking lessons (Master Lessons) i earned negative exp, happened with leatherworking lessons 6 consecutive times on skill rank 12, worked till 12 that is. I tried later
    on another city and it worked fine, was in Murdenholl.
  • #9: Other thing i noticed was with lands sometimes i earn ghost lands in some towns, like i buy 10 acres of land and a week or two latter the report says i have 18 or 38.. and so on, but i only receive the rent of the 10, crazy.. dunno if something to do with Phosphor or it's a 'The Landowners & Moneylenders' Mod problem (almost sure)

and then there is still the city lockdown problem but not big now haha soon he will give up and be no more  :wink: will keep on playing testing, thank you for you work and time good sir.

Woo soo it means no drows just for now right? Or nevermind? They looked cool..
A:  For now.  I may be able to edit the .brf file with openBRF but that is a long term task outside my normal expertise.  There are artists attached to
the Perisno project that could do it faster, but in the past they didn't want to do anything for Phosphor, as it wasn't popular.  Now that more of Phosphor has been published in Perisno, that may change.

Wow man mid October gonna be really a big time then :grin: awesome
A: I hope so.  Much depends on me doing my work.

well, that is if i dont give you much trouble right? haha was going to highlight some more stuffs here but started reading the older posts to make sure if it was right before posting, i don't think they are big issues but worth mentioning at least, still got a few things here:

Phosphor v20 r7.1
  • #1: I think is with the menus, sometimes when a lord or king gives me a quest to collect the taxes from a fief or town the option "collect taxes for Lord/King" doesnt appear, even if i wait some time or reload and get the quest again..
      A: I removed one of the conditions for the collect taxes quests in an attempt to reduce the number of times the player gets stuck in town.
    • Happened with me in Kaikoth, Maccavia and Redwood and on the other versions aswell  :ohdear:
  • #2: Well, noticed now after the quick fix that when im going to build a mining site or a lumbermill its consumes 4 stacks of tools and 4 logs for a basic when it still says 3 stacks of tools and 4 logs (no big)..
      A: that seems a simple enough mistake to fix.  That is a simple string fix.

• #3: There was one of the same sex marriage and orphan ladies, but that was made clear.
  • #4: And one another with some weird stuffs, future foreseeing and some Game of Thrones feelings?! haha that got fixed with a new game. pretty funny though

•   I don't have HBO in Bulgaria and seldom have time for television after moving out of USA 12 years ago.  I sometimes watch Turkish soap operas with my wife, especially Sulieman "the great century" as voiced over in Bulgarian.  My native language remains English.  Thus no access to Game of Thrones, ever.
      • 97E78055942486DACE164BFD7B51CE210C0C92AF
      • 436972DA06F31617B09D5E2F368CB148B28930D0
      • A75081AB8A612668DF62436BCCB371F3A20DD176
      • 55D9DAF5080A51DDEF854C14073E8F270D277EBA
      A: I would guess this is a string mis-alignment or shift in troops order between one patch and the next, resolved with a new game.
    • #5: And then there is this one thing i dunno if intended or a bug or something but even im being a grand master with 20 more skill points in be it smith, cooking, so on.. that i cannot craft a full stack of tools, food, itens.. be it normal,plain or wathever modifier..
    A:  Cooking never makes a full stack except for raisins and dried fruit.  On the other hand the cooked items count as uniquely different foods when checking morale and can greatly increase morale from diversity of food.
      Smithing normally would have made partial stacks of arrows and crossbow bolts but that was addressed.  Only tools are partial stacks.
    • #6: Well sometimes after giving lessons i got the report it was a "Critical Success" and then "even the town heard of this failure", sometimes i lose renown, or city relation drop, other times i get a succes or a critical succes, the opposite good message and no renown or relation increment.
    A:  Renown changes happen on critical events, but I'll check if they are flipped for giving lessons.
    • #7: Other thing is in the crafting, the feelings: good feeling, bad feeling they don't seem to matter much i got three good feeling and then a critical failure and the opposite also happened. Not sure though if intended or not.
    A: Good and bad feelings are the initial random roll for crafting success, BEFORE modifications for guild rank and actual skill.
          The final outcome seems to be re-rolled anyway so I'll have to see if there is a break in the linkage between one random roll and the next.
    • #8: And some other time when taking lessons (Master Lessons) i earned negative exp, happened with leatherworking lessons 6 consecutive times on skill rank 12, worked till 12 that is. I tried later
      on another city and it worked fine, was in Murdenholl.
    A:  some failures might do this.  As you get higher skill level you are more likely to fail to advance in skill by lessons, with a likelihood of 100% no further gain by 15.  After this point you advance by making things, especially high skill requirement things, and it is usually on a fail you gain the most chance of skill-ups.
    • #9: Other thing i noticed was with lands sometimes i earn ghost lands in some towns, like i buy 10 acres of land and a week or two latter the report says i have 18 or 38.. and so on, but i only receive the rent of the 10, crazy.. dunno if something to do with Phosphor or it's a 'The Landowners & Moneylenders' Mod problem (almost sure)
    A:  Rents I did not write and I don't really like them at all.  I'm happy you are paid only for what you bought; when I try to buy land it never reports that I bought any.

and then there is still the city lockdown problem but not big now haha soon he will give up and be no more  :wink: will keep on playing testing, thank you for you work and time good sir.
    [/quote]
    A: City lockdown - go to tavern, press ESC save & exit; reload game from savegame and the pending time passing occurs, allowing whatever was in the queue for time to happen - learning a poem, guild training, something being crafted being the 3 things that can get you stuck, once in a while (and thus its that AND a background timer related task interacting).

Marinxar said:
Male companions can wear female armour, with funny cross-dressing result.

they can, but I did not dress them that way.  Main advantage to female armor is most of it is less weight.  Weight for encumbrance is
mostly used for troops, who do not get dressed by the player. 

More important than female clothes would be also script to limit dressing in dwarf items and giant items for v21 series.
I simply have not written a script to stop attempt to dress incorrect gear by race or sex.

----
  I'm almost ready to issue another patch, but I'll do it tomorrow.  I submitted a patch candidate for Perisno .76 from testing and fixing for Pho,
and they all are addressing common core issues shared between versions.

gsanders said:
Oldtimer said:
Mr. Sanders,

when trying to supply villages with cattle the b-d-y critters do not follow me.

Rgds, Oldtimer

OK I'll start running that down. 
  I didn't jump into the quest, but I did buy 3 cattle and try to "drive the cattle onward".  It seems to be following native behavior where the cattle flee from you
where you last clicked "drive the cattle onward".  You get on the other side from where you want them to go and click then "drive cattle onwards"  and stay behind them, steering them by moving a little opposite of where you want them to go. They keep trying to avoid you and you can steer them.
Its less friendly than auto-follow but I'm not sure when it changed, or if Perisno was like that for some time.    I do think I remember it used to be easier.

Searching all source files for cattle, the quest you're on seems governed by simple_triggers at around lines 4463 and 4155;
    4463 seems to control the next thing the cattle do as time passes and game_menus 7672 sets a value in slots storing that the cattle are being driven by player.  Other than that there doesn't seem to be much, so I'll compare against older versions.  I mention these just so I can find them again.

When was the last time you remember them auto-following you instead of behaving like in native?

- GS

Sry Mr. Sanders,

can`t remember exactly when but it was a few vers ago. I didn`t report it as I waited for Perisno and Phosphor updates.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi GS,

Haven't seen this bug listed anywhere for r72 or in the v21 thread.

I completed the initial "save the merchant's brother" quest (because the loot is helpful at beginning) and saw three crafting messages flow through my message screen even though I wasn't crafting anything.  I ended up succeeding making a battle axe (yay!) and received a few free xp.  The most recent guild training I had done was in wood crafting the "night" before.

Also, had three quick couldn't find texture messages for the "sun shield" family while in the weapon merchant store in Khul Vara.  They popped M&B into tray mode but did not crash the game.

Thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to the public release of v21.

Does this mod works in Mac? When I launched this mode I got only an empty screen after loading. Options like Start a New Game, Load Game were not visible, though they were there I could still click on them but they weren't visible. I was running the game in Steam.

You're seeing the infamous Mac fonts missing for Perisno, which is underneath Phosphor.

In 1-2 weeks try Warsword Conquest when it reboots a new release and you'll see about half of Phosphor's innovations ported to a more Mac friendly environment; around end of month (could be less) the remainder of Phosphor's innovations will have been ported to a Rigale submod of Warsword Conquest.  You can find details / progress /random chatter at the last page of:
  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.0.html

I don't have a mac to resolve this; the fix originally tried was to delete
        FONT.dds  from Textures folder  and
        FONT_DATA.XML from subfolder Data under the mod folder

The second issue is Perisno 0.8 pre-alpha (which lies under Phosphor) was huge from too many models (over 2000) and texture and resource requirements for a video card + system memory were 3.30 GB, which is really too high.  Warsword Conquest will be 2.25 GB, so more than 1 GB less footprint, with equal or better (perhaps much better) artwork.

Finally, the Warsword Conquest submod and Warsword Conquest reboot both have 6 months !!! coding progress from me, which is oh what 4-5 mini-versions worth of Perisno releases in terms of features, plus another coder to check the work and not release until he was satisfied with the overall quality.  Phosphor tended to be bleeding edge and was never really "finished", thus was less stable than it deserved to be.  I think you'll find Warsword Conquest series to be more solid for the base code and better attention to polygon count on the artwork, making it run more smoothly and with a more even look and feel than last year's Phosphor.

Eventually I may make a mod with a new map / troops and using the code developed now to drive it, but that would be an end of summer/Bannerlord  project.

- GS

Found an easy to fix minor bug;
When finishing the Save the girl from bandits quest the Guild Master says "playername} -- I am in your debt for bringing back my friend's daughter ..."

Looks like a { is missing there perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom