Rifle Accuracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok and one other thing. I have a flintlock melee rifle, the one that just stabs and does like 77p damage. But 75% of the time, it does 0 damage. Its incredibly frustrating to stab a guy, have it do nothing, then get shot in the face. Please clear up why this happens.

westside said:
Ok and one other thing. I have a flintlock melee rifle, the one that just stabs and does like 77p damage. But 75% of the time, it does 0 damage. Its incredibly frustrating to stab a guy, have it do nothing, then get shot in the face. Please clear up why this happens.

or it could be that there is no melee rifle in the game, nor any rifles that have a bayonet on them.  or perhaps you were talking about the melee musket?

HunterAlpha1 said:
westside said:

or it could be that there is no melee rifle in the game, nor any rifles that have a bayonet on them.  or perhaps you were talking about the melee musket?

clearly someone is obsessed with being a dip****. but thanks venitius that explains it.

westside said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
westside said:

clearly someone is obsessed with being a dip****. but thanks venitius that explains it.

clearly someone is obsessed with being a n00b and not bothering to check up on things as simple as the difference between a rifle and a musket.

HunterAlpha1 said:
westside said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
westside said:

clearly someone is obsessed with being a n00b and not bothering to check up on things as simple as the difference between a rifle and a musket.

Clearly someone is obsessed with trolling.

Stop it. That comment of yours was absolutely rude to westside. If you have nothing better to say, then don't say anything.

how is this trolling?  i am an historian, as well as a gun enthusiast, and it pisses me off when people who play a game about the imperial era can't even tell the difference between a rifle and a musket, which are two distinctly different weapons.

HunterAlpha1 said:
how is this trolling?  i am an historian, as well as a gun enthusiast, and it pisses me off when people who play a game about the imperial era can't even tell the difference between a rifle and a musket, which are two distinctly different weapons.
It's fine to correct people, but not fine to act like a complete jerk to them.

HunterAlpha1 said:
westside said:

i don't see how this is anything but a correction.  he then overreacted to my correction and i responded in kind.

westside said:
Shut it. It's good that you acted nice to Venitius. But to overreact on a small correction (which confused HunterAlpha1) is not okey. So cut it out.

HunterAlpha1 said:
And for you. It doesn't matter if he treats you bad. Just ignore him. I bet school learned you this a million times. So. take their advice. They usually know what they are talking about.

And if I hear anything of this unnecessary argument of completely nothing. Since noone actually did anything wrong to start with. I will personally get you reported.
Being pissed off by morons is okey. But trolling (as you two just did) is not.

alright, i actually have some useful information on the subject of rifle accuracy.

it appears that my suspicions are correct: any weapon with 100 accuracy will end up with "bio-hazard crosshairs" at higher firearms proficiency.  this includes (that i know of): light flintlock musket, flintlock musket, and the flintlock rifle.  i imagine the Jaeger rifle also has 100 accuracy, but i have never been lucky enough to loot one, so i dont know for sure.

if i am correct, all the dev team needs to do is reduce the accuracy of the aforementioned weapons to 99 to fix this problem.

There is no Jeager rifle...

But. Hmm... If I make 99 to the highest accuracy. Then will the rifle not be a sure hit even with pretty low training.
So I donno I actually like the fact that once you get better you are going to need less acurate troops. Like a hero style or officer style. I mean how many heros/officers do you see with rifles?

Actually, he was a Private in the 33rd, then a sergeant, then a Ensign in a Highlander regiment, then a 2nd Lieutenant in the 95th, then Captain and Major of the South Essex, a redcoat regiment, then Lt. Col. of some Dutch Light Hussars and the South Essex.

South Essex oh ya. that's what they were calle. Good it was a long time ago I saw those movies. But. What happend to the 95th Rifles then?? Wasn't he a Lieutenant Colonel in the 95th??

No, he got separated from 1st Battalion 95th Rifles during the Corruna Campaign, and so he was assigned to the South Essex by Wellington.

Back
Top Bottom