Riding sheep

Users who are viewing this thread

Celticfury3

Regular
I am currently serving a lord of Penwergen, most of his cavalry in battles ride sheep. Is there a fix for this glitch?

What version/mods are you using?
If you open up the troops file (morgh's editor/MB Barracks) do the troops have the right mount in their inventories?
If you open op the items file do the horses/ponies use the right mesh?
I'm presuming you''re doing the freelancer thing, does it only happen when you're freelancing?

Also, post pictures :mrgreen:! (use this:https://tw.greywool.com/i/)

Ok so an update, I took your advice and looked in troop editor, no help. The unit is the Brittonic Gwrda and they have sheep not in the troop files in the editor, but rather in the game, under troop tree. I am using the 1.5 edition. I have edited the pictish and celtic longswords to be only 2h. I took screenshots and will upload when I figure out how to use greywool haha.

Need beter shots than that :grin:.

Did you add or remove any items while editing the 2h swords? That's generally what cause troops to end up with strange things like this, the items after get moved up/down the list and assigned wrong. Have you noticed any other out of place stuff?

Edit: So on this screen there's a sheep somewhere?
4f_tn.jpg

yes, there is a sheep in their equipment list in game, and no, besides huntables all being wolves, nothing else is out of place. And as I said, I have check files and tried to see if that is it, but their equipment is all normal

Back
Top Bottom