Ridiculous new patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plazek

Master Knight
There is nowhere to input password for passworded servers or to enable admins.
The new server browser is horrible. I just spend like 10 minutes refreshing before a single 22nd server came up. Of course I could have gone to my faovurites but that is besides the point. Then upon clicking it again to find mroe 22nd servers the ones I did find disapear!

Seriously.

Got the same problems with OL servers. Only 1 of 6 have popped up. Seems to be a colossal mistake on the part of removing the password entry field.

So the hotfix fixed the password thing but the server browser is still useless.

What was wrong with it before?!
Sure it was a bit clumsy but at least all the servers showed up. Which is like a basic function. Something I think is far more important than looks, or a search ability.

Something I'd have loved to see would be a simple "enter IP to join server" option, in case a server doesn't show up on the list (or even isn't supposed to show up, like if you host one just for friends).

Plazek said:
So the hotfix fixed the password thing but the server browser is still useless.

What was wrong with it before?!
Sure it was a bit clumsy but at least all the servers showed up. Which is like a basic function. Something I think is far more important than looks, or a search ability.
Actually not all the servers showed up last patch... But I haven't checked on this patch

Most of the time, the servers didn't show up because the connections timed out/ there were  too many connections, I don't know what's happening with this patch; perhaps it's the same thing? There are a few fixes somewhere on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom