RGL error: Error on creating shaders: Out of video memory?! (Solution found)

Users who are viewing this thread

AimHere

Recruit
Yup, as the title suggested, this is what I get, when the loading bar is around 90% done. I did verify warband again on Steam to make sure. I also launch Prophesy of Pendor and the Native modules to see if they play. Yes, they both play normally, except for this particular mod.

I did delete everything about this game from the modules folder and "re-install" and still no dice. Any hint? It is rather unfortunate that I found another (seemingly) decent mod to play, and this happens. Yes, the game is up-to-date obviously, since I got it on Steam.

I did not even get pass the loading screen... I was like "In all the things that are holy, this mod is like metro 2033 with max setting running on a calculator  :sad:"

EDIT: Currently, I'm trying to re-download the mod. Hoping this will fix it...

EDIT 2: Yup! Still not working...sooooo yeah...I don't know anymore. It is a shame to encounter this, after not playing Warband for a long time :/

you have to go into your windows setting and fix the amount of memory your system will use. heres a link that will help you fix that issue (it happened on my system as well and I have 9gbs of ram so it's not an issue for any game but some mods here on M&B Warband lol)

fixing your VM

Dellivis said:
you have to go into your windows setting and fix the amount of memory your system will use. heres a link that will help you fix that issue (it happened on my system as well and I have 9gbs of ram so it's not an issue for any game but some mods here on M&B Warband lol)

fixing your VM
Big cheers  :grin:. I tried the fixing my VM option first, and it did not fix it for me. However, checking the loading textures on demands did fix it for me.

I thought 4 GB ram would have sufficed. Regardless, I'm going to see how great this mod is. Cheers  :grin:

I'm glad that you found the solution to this problem but that didn't work for me. However, I did solve the problem and wanted to help out. After trying every single solution available online I fixed my game by simply replacing the fmodex.dll file in the game directory with a new one.

Just keep in mind that the DLL must be compatible with your OS. Hope that solve some people's problem.

Atlashon said:
I'm glad that you found the solution to this problem but that didn't work for me. However, I did solve the problem and wanted to help out. After trying every single solution available online I fixed my game by simply replacing the fmodex.dll file in the game directory with a new one.

Just keep in mind that the DLL must be compatible with your OS. Hope that solve some people's problem.
Hello.

I have a question. Where can you find the other fmodex.dll used to replace the old one?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom