RGL Error crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been getting fairly frequent freezes of the game followed by a popup which says there was an RGL Error, anyone know what causes this and possibly what I could do to stop this from happening?

a94a4a7af781cf36685bdb1ace31fe32.png

That's the error btw

This has also been happening with me. Except the game will crash every time I get this error. For context, this error keeps happening often especially in the tutorial or if I try to play a board game in the taverns.

Are you playing on fullscreen mode? If not, can you please try the borderless fullscreen mode on video options?

Are you playing on fullscreen mode? If not, can you please try the borderless fullscreen mode on video options?
whats the display mode number in configs that makes it borberless fullscreen? because I can't even get into the settings to change it it crashes right away
right now it's :display mode=0
I get a similar error, but instead of the above last executed marker I get one saying Nvidia GPU only supported and Windows 10
same for me it's:
d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture
The GPU device installed has been suspended
Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine appropriate action
Last Executed Marker: Only supported with nVidia GPUs and windows 10

whats the display mode number in configs that makes it borberless fullscreen? because I can't even get into the settings to change it it crashes right away
right now it's :display mode=0

same for me it's:
d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture
The GPU device installed has been suspended
Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine appropriate action
Last Executed Marker: Only supported with nVidia GPUs and windows 10

Exact same error for me, happens when i try and visit a lords hall

ALRIGHT possible quick solution just found! if you are unable to start the game. Go into your Users/[your username]/documents/mount and blade 2 bannerlord/configs/ and go into engine_configs.txt and look at display mode=# change the # to 1 and start the game and it works for me. apparently changing to fullscreen causes this bug for AMD graphics cards.

ALRIGHT possible quick solution just found! if you are unable to start the game. Go into your Users/[your username]/documents/mount and blade 2 bannerlord/configs/ and go into engine_configs.txt and look at display mode=# change the # to 1 and start the game and it works for me. apparently changing to fullscreen causes this bug for AMD graphics cards.
Funny enough I did the opposite, I changed it to =0 and it's working now. It's in windowed mode.

Back
Top Bottom