Resolved Revenue Farming Quest - Questgiver in Prison -> Quest Fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: If you take the quest, collect all taxes and the questgiver is in Prision you run out of time to give the money back. What mean you fail the quest. It is said in the Quest you can give the money to the steaward of the Lord what would be a perfect solution for such situations but there is no steaward implementet (at least i was not able to find one).
How to Reproduce: Get the quest, the questgiver getting captured. In my case: I got the Quest from Ingalter. He was leading a army (near Rovalt so it took me some time to get near Charas). I was going to collect the tax. Look up where he is (Encyclopedia) and went on my way to him. At this time he was near Aster Castle. On my way to him he was captured Autumn 11.1088 and hold captive in Aster Castle. Because i play on ironmode i was not willing to risk a prison break out without proper preparation. So i went to his only Settlement Charas hoping for him to escape. What he finaly did Autumn 19.1088 i had still 4 days for the quest. So i waited day for day to be found in the keep as the Encyclopedia told me he is in Charas (Exiting and reentering the town each day to keep the Encyclopedia up to date). Now is one day left to return the tax and he teleportet fom Charas to Ocs Hall (?how and why?). For me it is now not possible to be there in time because i cant reload and got there where he is going to spawn. With a Steaward (like in the Questdescription) this would not be a problem no matter what happens to the questgiver.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

There should be a button on the town menu called "Hand over the Revenue". Do you have a save file where this quest is active?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thank you for the information. My save file will not be of any use because i progressed with my campaign (ironman), i gonna look out for the quest now and see if there is the button. I was only searching inside the Keep for a Steward so it is possible that i missed the Text option in the town menu. I gonna write here my results down!

I have to apologise there is the Text option to give the tax money to the city. It is kind of non-prominent in the bottom but it is there :wink: - maybe if it is not too much of an effort there could be the light blue exclamation mark to make it a little more obvious? None the less there is no real problem with this quest, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom