Revenge of the Berserk looking for texturer/retexturer(s)+scener(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Berserker Pride

Grandmaster Knight
There is a good mod team right now but we have one big hole in the skillset.  I need someone who is willing to work on retexturing quite a few of the native armors to be later period armors than they are now.  Fortuntately most of the armor in the berserk manga was actually quite historically accurate.  It's one of the things I like about Berserk in general. Well with the exception of the Berserk armor but it looks good and is still a functional design.  I don't have enough plate, cuirass, and dueler/early renassiance style armors for the mod right now. In particular Midland and the Holy See aren't factions I am satisfied with right now as to their armor choice and general style.  If possible making Midland plate armors with the layered look like they had in the manga would be epic.

The mod could also use a scener who could start working on some scenes for three or four new towns and castles from the Black Swordsman Arc.  Of course preference would go to someone with some current modding experience but sceneing in particular is something that can be done with the edit mode alone and as such is easy for even a newbie to any kind of modding to learn.  You wouldn't have to worry about placing entry points as I would be willing to do that stuff myself.  I really only need some new environments.  If you felt you needed some new scene props to make a scene complete I could do that myself or ask Barf or Percus to work on it. So any takers?

EDIT:Note I won't expect more from anyone than they are willing to do.  So if you only wanted to create a certain scene or work on a certain armor that would be fine too.  You don't have to want to be a permanent member of the mod team to contribute.  Maybe I'll add a list of scenes and possible armors that I would like to see. 

I find it a little sad that we are grabbing at Berserker Prides' heels asking for a new version and not ONE of us has heeded the call. Unless he has been getting PM's and just not telling us about it, we aren't gonna get 1.00 for some time i think.. I would help but im inexperienced and don't really know where to start, scening seems the most interesting but i dont know what programs i need,  :razz:

I started yesterday with Wings3D, expect some models by me. (tried a Behelit but of its face features, I can only do the nose, I'll be back to it when I get better)

Back
Top Bottom