• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Retreat order should prevent same groups of troops from spawning in a replacment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
I retreat all the useless troops so they don't get wasted in battle and can be numbers boosting security in a garrison, which is all they're good for. But in large battles more will just keep spawning in, what's more they seem sometimes to be confused and retreat in a direction that puts them in harms way.

^Here I don't know wtf they are doing, if they just stop fallowing orders or they're try to go that way to rout, but it's not what I want.

I'm am the commander, if I order a retreat it should be all of those troops, none should spawn in for any reason. This is a very reasonable thing for some troops to stay out of the fight where they will just be in the way and die needlessly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom