Retexturing Question

Users who are viewing this thread

St4rk

Regular
I have question about Black armor. I intend to do my own hi-res and Gray version of the named armor, but I failed in search for the texture, in texture folder. What is the name of Texture for Black Armour/Helm and Boots please?

St4rk said:
I have question about Black armor. I intend to do my own hi-res and Gray version of the named armor, but I failed in search for the texture, in texture folder. What is the name of Texture for Black Armour/Helm and Boots please?
I'm not entirely sure.  It has been around so long between here and Floris that I thought it was from the native game.  I haven't had any luck tracking it down in the resource files yet either.  That's where I'd look to find which contains the "black_armor" mesh.

The name of the .brf file you need to open is  item_meshes1.brf.  It is located in the Warband main directory in the commonres folder.  There you will find the black armor mesh.  The texture name it uses is costumes5.dds.  Hope that helps :smile:

Dawg of War said:
The name of the .brf file you need to open is  item_meshes1.brf.  It is located in the Warband main directory in the commonres folder.  There you will find the black armor mesh.  The texture name it uses is costumes5.dds.  Hope that helps :smile:
Thanks, Dawg.  I didn't think to check that resource file.

Windyplains said:
Dawg of War said:
Thanks, Dawg.  I didn't think to check that resource file.

Also that costumes5.dds covers the helmet, boots, and gloves as well.  That resource file has some oldies but goodies in it.

Back
Top Bottom