v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

New'T'ech

Recruit
[Used Google Translate]

Version: 1.10 Beta (without hotfix 19.01.2023)

Summary and How to Reproduce:
[EN Translated]
When an enemy captures your squad leader companion.
And after that, you break up an enemy squad with a hostage-companion.
You are automatically shown a dialogue with your companion, in which there is an item "restore the companion's squad".
After choosing it, the protagonist's squad breaks, as if the player's character becomes just a unit in the squad rather than its commander. It looks like this: squad capacity = 20 (base capacity), the choice of role in the squad also breaks and shows that they are empty (completely black), and it is impossible to reassign the main character to roles.

Когда противник захватывает вашего спутника, командующего отрядом.
И после вы разбиваете отряд противника с заложником-компаньоном.
Вам автоматически показывается диалог с вашим спутником, в котором есть пункт "восстановить отряд спутника".
После его выбора отряд главного героя ломается, как будто персонаж игрока становится просто юнитом в отряде, а не его командиром. Выглядит так: ёмкость отряда = 20 (базовая ёмкость), выбор роли в отряде тоже ломается и показывает то, что они пустые (полностью черные), а переназначить главного героя на роли невозможно.

Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
not created =(
Computer Specs: Not need

Could you send us a save file where you are breaking up an enemy squad?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Alas, no, this can only be done at the stage before the creation of the kingdom. I have already passed this the stage.

Back
Top Bottom