Respawning as a feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Rum

Sergeant at Arms
Everyone played AD 1257 right? Remember that feature where if you get knocked out, you can respawn as one of your troops? I think L'aigle needs that feature but a bit more modified. Say you had an NCO in your army. You get into battle and instantly you got shot. Pretty frustrating right? Luckley you had an NCO in your army so you respawn as him and continue leading your men.

I would say this would have to be optional. I would prefer to view the battle after because if you keep spawning back in it takes away the risk sort of element of entering commanding and leading your men. But as I say, optional feature, why not.

This would be pretty handy for those times where you join a battle and youre instantly taken out by an enemy cannon (just happened to me) but as stated above it would certainly need to be optional.

General K said:
ClearlyInvisible said:
Docm's said no, it removes the point of dying.

All I want is the death camera to... move.

It does move :razz: Directional keys on keyboard?

c14.jpg

The movement seems to be tied to the framerate. With 60+ fps it moves good enough though somewhat stuttery at times, any less than 60 and it immediately starts to slow down. The same thing happens on every mod where this afterlife cam is used.

CaptainAndrew said:
The movement seems to be tied to the framerate. With 60+ fps it moves good enough though somewhat stuttery at times, any less than 60 and it immediately starts to slow down. The same thing happens on every mod where this afterlife cam is used.

Well then, that explains things. My computer is of low end quality so my fps goes from 25-45.

My computer (i5-3570k 3,4 ghz, 8 gb ram and R9 280) and has no problems with FPS in this mod and it doesn't work for me neither. It has however worked in other mods.

Im using the latest version, but its a nine year old machine. However, my new pc is getting here today,so ill test it out on that and see whats different.

Hmm, thats strange. Now I cant move the camera at all with the mouse. Everything else works fine though.

Back
Top Bottom