Resignation from administration United PW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserath said:
filessharenatorcom_YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif

Splintert said:
You guys are ridiculous. Ever played... Arma? It's not easy to determine non-hostiles from hostiles in a combat environment from 70k feet in the air in a combat situation. Humans are humans, mistakes are made. No, it's not right that something bad happens but get over it. It's war, war has casualties.

ArmA II <3

Oh them civilians were infected by zombies and being attacked by Russians anyway, so whats a few dozen friendly's down gonna matter? I mean come on, there were a couple terrorist in this random mission weren't there? That is of course if you count Stormtroopers as terrorist, which I do. The C.D.F.? Well a few bombs on their head might make them do something useful now won't it?

Moral of story- Sandbox military shooter = best thing ever thought of for a combat sim.

Splintert said:
Nothing can be done about it. It's like saying that hostiles have no families, they are not human because they shoot back. No, it's exactly the same.
If you sign up for war you sign for being shot at and possibly killed. You also sign up for shooting and possibly killing at other people so it's a fair trade. What's NOT a fair trade is not signing up and being shot and killed anyway.

Edit:+50 points for first post on page 4!

I'm sorry for going off topic here but I have to agree with splint on this one War will never change, it has and always and will always be this way, It's sad when the innocent are killed but it happens and you got to push on, as for the hate that america is getting I've come to realize no matter what we do we get scorned for it

(TWD)Tom said:
as for the hate that america is getting I've come to realize no matter what we do we get scorned for it
I think people would bash Germany harder if we had won the war.

Might makes right, no matter if this means torturing people suspected of crime, killing people in camps for whatever reason or taking a tax from someone who has no weapon to keep you off him
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
You sound like the "in real life it's probably like this video game!" crowd.
Well, some people have to serve all day while some sit in their more or less cosy and safe castles/flats getting everything they need delivered because they have the monetary power to do so. And, in warzones, a wall and a bunch of armed guys to protect all that.
It's all about a foodchain, so yes.

That is, once you left school and mammy and daddy stopped paying for your ****.

*sits in flat and plays pw all day because he loves horses so much , but not the smell*

I think we have earned the right to this off topicness seeing as most of the people that post are from the part of the community that is close and has played together for awhile, plus who likes this main topic?

(TWD)Tom said:
I think we have earned the right to this off topicness seeing as most of the people that post are from the part of the community that is close and has played together for awhile, plus who likes this main topic?
Come on now , that's just spam. I men, Us government, ARMA, WW II, fine, but your right to go off topic is SPAM

I like main topic btw, Arma is awesome *started reading at page 3* *trollface*

Resignation threads should be renamed "spam threads".

Regardless, I didn't say war was like Arma I said it's hard to identify friendlies from enemies with the UI in Arma, much less without. Just like real life.

(TWD)Tom said:
Pretty much is a consistent group of people.

Splintert said:
Resignation threads should be renamed "spam threads".

Regardless, I didn't say war was like Arma I said it's hard to identify friendlies from enemies with the UI in Arma, much less without. Just like real life.

Well, then ofcourse there is a difference between accidentally shooting civilians and accidentally shooting civilians, laughing while doing so, and saying "Oh well, their own fault" when you get informed that you just shot two kids.

And don't complain about "off topic", when there is nothing to discuss on topic.

Oh, and you shouldn't call other people "terrorists", when you are the ones shooting the civilians :wink:

Deserath said:
I try my hand at the duck face.
sw9ydg.jpg

Look at that body!
30sh8k5.jpg

Everybody likes some ass right?
zxpbls.jpg

I could be wrong but I think you're mad I'm sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom