SP Modern Apocalypse Resident Evil: Cold Blooded Killers(On Hold)

Users who are viewing this thread

I tough LOL after i killed weak shambler :!: He was weak, stupid like a mountain thief and he was only bones with no flesh. Have you ever saw Resident evil? They Are kind fleshed idiots :lol:

PS: I love potatoes!
PSS: I love pies!

Some qestions about this mod...

1. Will there be dogs?
2. When human killed by zombie will he transform into freak?
3. Will guns have ammo and how does it shot?

He understood that this mod will never happen after Teshin&Dealman left, but decided for some reason stick on anyway...

Now, stop poking the carcass for signs of life kthxbai.

NO

This mod never had much progress, and it's been dead for a long time. Leave it be.

True, since the team left i had been doing some bits for this mod but i never got much support from some community members. So this is truely scrapped. bye bye good times  :roll:

See you guys in MB 1.0 :wink:

lord flashheart said:
True, since the team left i had been doing some bits for this mod but i never got much support from some community members. So this is truely scrapped. bye bye good times  :roll:

See you guys in MB 1.0 :wink:

Its more than on hold. Its dead. Thats why theres posts like this....

Jallon said:
NO

This mod never had much progress, and it's been dead for a long time. Leave it be.

Please read before you post. Otherwise, I get agitated, and anger builds up, and one day I'l probably have a heart attack because of all the anger that will have been caused.

And how would you live with yourself knowing you killed a man?

Back
Top Bottom