SP Modern Apocalypse Resident Evil: Cold Blooded Killers(On Hold)

Users who are viewing this thread

AAA..... to bad... really looked forward to this.. the small sings that I cloud see of the mod looked great.. but.. well.. I can't change your decisions..

stupid zombiemod curse

Yeah, I'm working on Dealmans mod, but I'm "free" to do something if you want flash..

Yay! Good news! I've got my Module System working! I might do a mod someday.

Flashy...

Don't give up just because one member is having a go at you. You said "We are serious", so prove it by not quitting as soon as you have a slight hiccup. Teshin has said he will help, so just make a few weapons and get them in game, and work from there. I'm not a very good modder myself, but if you need help with anything feel free to PM me and I'll give you some pointers (I can model and texture a little, and have done the basics of scripting). Ignore what people say here, it doesn't really matter... making mods is for fun and for experience, not for your fans. I'd reconsider giving up if I were you. If you really are just sick of the idea, though, you may as well lock this topic.

DJNad said:
Flashy...

Don't give up just because one member is having a go at you. You said "We are serious", so prove it by not quitting as soon as you have a slight hiccup. Teshin has said he will help, so just make a few weapons and get them in game, and work from there. I'm not a very good modder myself, but if you need help with anything feel free to PM me and I'll give you some pointers (I can model and texture a little, and have done the basics of scripting). Ignore what people say here, it doesn't really matter... making mods is for fun and for experience, not for your fans. I'd reconsider giving up if I were you. If you really are just sick of the idea, though, you may as well lock this topic.

Seconded.

DJNad said:
Flashy...

I'm not having a "go" at him. I'm not mad or anything at all, Flash is a good person and I respect him. But I started a new project and it's going quite good actually all slowing it down is lack of rigger(s).

Also if it wasn't for that project I'd love to help Flash.

Thanks Dealman

oh yeah an update.

i emailed this guy (mdickie.com) once his projects are over he will be helping with models and textures.

lord flashheart said:
Thanks Dealman

oh yeah an update.

i emailed this guy (mdickie.com) once his projects are over he will be helping with models and textures.

Did you get his agreement, or are you saying that he'll be helping you before you even got an answer?

lord flash heart do u have a working demo yet i've been keeping check's on the posts and it is all sounding really good the truck pic i spoted in this forum is kinda funny looking but if it has the same sort of scripting as the horses not the jumping script of course but the mobility and all that lol and what about rocket launchers and for the very lazy of us a lazer gun and what of the map :?: :?: :?:

Ziborgus said:
This mod Cinda of interested me :mrgreen: So... when will it come out :?: :?: :?:

There is a gameplay video out there, if you can't wait:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

enjoy!

Golcondio said:
Ziborgus said:
This mod Cinda of interested me :mrgreen: So... when will it come out :?: :?: :?:

There is a gameplay video out there, if you can't wait:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

enjoy!
Hey DUDE is this site busted or what?
Cuz i think its busted. It made me to look at some ''Rickroll'' or something!!!

Laddie, not lady.

Yes, its an internet joke. People trick others with a link. The music is oddly addictive.

Back
Top Bottom