[research] macedonia

Users who are viewing this thread

Still Let me now add a few interesting pictures. Sorry for the mixed Greek and Macedonian soldiers. These pictures are mainly devoted to the participants of the battle of Chaeronea.
Sz_xl.jpg
l6CF9.png
K3r7_.png
5tcSL.jpg
vZDyY.jpg
h8BM1.jpg
vTq5i.png
0DTpo.jpg
iMOoq.png
fYr3B.jpg

Hello guys

I have two Osprey books covering the Republican Romans and the Macedonians after Alexander. If you want to ask any questions I would be glad to answer.
Here's a pic of the Macedonian King Philip V and Amyntas, son of Alexandros, 197 BC.
8029218511_813437b651_o.jpg

Well here's the book.
http://www.ospreypublishing.com/store/Macedonian-Armies-after-Alexander-323%E2%80%93168-BC_9781849087148

rgcotl said:
well we do not really going to buy it so if u could post some screens that would be much better help :smile:

Macedonian armies after Alexander is a disappointment when it comes to pictures. Just a couple of Guards in of-duty clothing.

rgcotl said:
well for some crappy words theres no point to buy that book at all
google is the storage of info and that is free

Only if you want C grade information  :razz: Nearly impossible to find good information about the Seleucids on the internet however  :neutral:

rgcotl said:
well till 2014 or even 15 we had no dreams to start doing the Seleucids

I was just talking about my interest in the Seleucids. The only good sources I have is an old book, a video talking about Successor kings in the bible and Rome total war mods.

Hanz said:
rgcotl said:
well for some crappy words theres no point to buy that book at all
google is the storage of info and that is free

Only if you want C grade information  :razz: Nearly impossible to find good information about the Seleucids on the internet however  :neutral:
I have two hundred pages of "Antigonid Military Organization" thanks to Sire Faras, only read ~20 pages so far but it's quite interesting.

Back
Top Bottom