Need More Info Rescue Your Family Questline Crash on Bandit Camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1.310948
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After months and maybe a year of not playing I have started a new campaign with highest difficulty settings and Ironman enabled. I have just reached Clan Tier 2 and Radagos appeared out of nowhere(I guess updates changed the questline) and asking me to help him kill Galtor and save my family. After I accepted, I went to Mountain Bandits camp and the moment I try to enter, on loading screen this error screen pops on my screen(see below) and game completely shuts down after half a minute. I tried to verify my game files and even changed the location from D(HDD) to E(SSD). Both of them did not work and I also tried going to camp on a different game time, still no help.
How to Reproduce: I think I explained everything I can on "Summary"
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Rescue Your Family Quest
Media (Screenshots & Video):
unknown.png

Computer Specs:
OS: 21H1 (I am not sure if I am giving the right information, if I am wrong please tell me how to check it. Can't seem to relative information on internet.)
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version: 27.20.12033.2007 (Same as OS, since English is not my native language, it's kind of hard to find information.)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: ASUS B450M-DRAGON
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Have both and tried on both.

I will try that and send it if the problem still lingers. (I kept playing without saving them.) But from what I have found, I had a quest from Varcheg NPC that wants me to save their companion from "that" bandit camp and Radagos wanting to raid the actual same camp. I guess that caused the problem since the game can't launch both "save" mission on a single bandit camp but like I said, I will try the tool asap and send the information you asked for.
Edit: I checked it out and I guess you don't download it it comes naturally. For the clearance, my files are clear but I can redownload the game once more if required, I also checked Crash Checklist and Common Issues before writing this article and lastly, that "crash uploader tool" doesn't pop up for me. I only get the error screen that I have sent and the game completely closes, starts to synchronise my savefile to steam cloud and that's all.

Last edited:
I mean, the thread stays at "need more info" but there is nothing else I can give to you. Do I just accept the fact that my save file is doomed and move on then?

Back
Top Bottom