Version number
e1.7.0.298189
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-01-07_18.30.40_cd29c4bbfad9ef44469e55053d6b0a3c
Hey, created a clean save, same problem as everyone, everything worked perfectly until I hit the quest and same steps get the same crash

i dont know how to make broke the quest if this quest worked before normaly and dont repair this mistake 1 week.

I have plyaed in 1.7,0 beta and last 1,.7.0 beta update was good

I have another issue with the same Quest now: The Game crashes right when I enter the first Dialogue. (so: even before i can fight)

2022-01-15_02.42.11_abc09d99dbd666200345707d72b4b326

(I also have a Conspiracy Quest around Onica Castle, and there is no other Bandit Hideout, so that might cause it)

update to everyone the mission has been fixed i play on death disabled and i tried it just now and its working finally got my family back they have been there for 3 days :grin:
there was a 113bite update today so that was the fix i guess

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.
Hi, I still have an issue with this quest. Similar to the other comments above, except my crash occurs before I get the option to execute Galter. I can only get as far as the first dialogue window after I beat him in a duel, as soon as I click the speech option to continue the game crashes.
I have created multiple characters and experienced this same crash with each one. I do have death enabled.
I am on version 1.7.0.301499

Hi, I still have an issue with this quest. Similar to the other comments above, except my crash occurs before I get the option to execute Galter. I can only get as far as the first dialogue window after I beat him in a duel, as soon as I click the speech option to continue the game crashes.
I have created multiple characters and experienced this same crash with each one. I do have death enabled.
I am on version 1.7.0.301499
Hey, have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent, have a look at our crash checklist, you can also try reproducing the issue on a the beta version as well. If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom