Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-01-07_18.30.40_cd29c4bbfad9ef44469e55053d6b0a3c

Solaner

Recruit
Hey, created a clean save, same problem as everyone, everything worked perfectly until I hit the quest and same steps get the same crash

Svinez

Recruit
i dont know how to make broke the quest if this quest worked before normaly and dont repair this mistake 1 week.

I have plyaed in 1.7,0 beta and last 1,.7.0 beta update was good

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hey, the issue is in progress by our team again and they are working on it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

duke jason

Recruit
I can confirm that this is now fixed. I just passed the level with the same savegame ive been using. Thank you all for your help.

Beneathar

Recruit
I have another issue with the same Quest now: The Game crashes right when I enter the first Dialogue. (so: even before i can fight)

2022-01-15_02.42.11_abc09d99dbd666200345707d72b4b326

(I also have a Conspiracy Quest around Onica Castle, and there is no other Bandit Hideout, so that might cause it)

sirano

Recruit
update to everyone the mission has been fixed i play on death disabled and i tried it just now and its working finally got my family back they have been there for 3 days :grin:
there was a 113bite update today so that was the fix i guess

OlliePugh15

Recruit
Hey, i am glad the problem is solved. Please let us know if the issue is persistent.
Hi, I still have an issue with this quest. Similar to the other comments above, except my crash occurs before I get the option to execute Galter. I can only get as far as the first dialogue window after I beat him in a duel, as soon as I click the speech option to continue the game crashes.
I have created multiple characters and experienced this same crash with each one. I do have death enabled.
I am on version 1.7.0.301499

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hi, I still have an issue with this quest. Similar to the other comments above, except my crash occurs before I get the option to execute Galter. I can only get as far as the first dialogue window after I beat him in a duel, as soon as I click the speech option to continue the game crashes.
I have created multiple characters and experienced this same crash with each one. I do have death enabled.
I am on version 1.7.0.301499
Hey, have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent, have a look at our crash checklist, you can also try reproducing the issue on a the beta version as well. If the issue is persistent please let me know.

OlliePugh15

Recruit
Hey, have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent, have a look at our crash checklist, you can also try reproducing the issue on a the beta version as well. If the issue is persistent please let me know.
Hi, after verifying the integrity of my game files this has fixed the issue. Thank you for your help

Top Bottom