Need More Info Rescue Kidnapped Daughter Quest - Unable to Access Daughter's Inventory or Set as Party Leader after Hiring

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I started the Rescue Kidnapped Daughter quest, found and entered the village, let her go, left the village, re-entered the village, then took her on as companion. After this, she can be seen in my party list and clan list, but cannot be seen in my inventory screen or set as a leader of a new party.
How to Reproduce:

1. Initiate Rescue Kidnapped Daughter quest
2. FInd and enter the village
3. Let her go
4. Leave village
5. Re-enter village
6. Hire her as a companion
7. Leave village
8. Check companions available in inventory screen and for party leader assignment.

Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 6GB 1060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: I5 6600k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Z170
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Send her on a quest/mission. When ahe gets back you can access everything as normal.
Thank you man! I send her to catch some manual laborers and after only 10 days I have a new governor for my city

TW, if hiring girl from daughter quest as a companion is a bug, please, don't fix it, cuz it looks like a good feature =)

Last edited:
Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.
Issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign. I have a couple save files that I can give to you. If you would like them, how should I upload them?

Back
Top Bottom