Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Users who are viewing this thread

So, is anyone here who wants to change my banner's colour to the fugly original yellow, like in my avatar?  :wink:
fLjqU.png
JgHol.png

SovietLover69 said:
You can only change it by some complicated process, which I do not recall. if you want it to match, you have to have the same fugly Yellow colors.

I don't think it's complicated, it should be a .dds file like the others isn't it?

I haven't the slightest. I just remember a page or two on this thread where a few forum members bit**ed about some complicated surcoat matching process.

Hey, we would like a banner or something like this for our clan House Dawn :smile:, if you can make it better with various colours or various shades of orange (in one of the choices we definitely want orange)     
render.php

I thought it would be useful to put in a archive everything that was posted here. Almost* everything is in this .rar file,
the file is 84 megabytes compressed and 122 megabytes uncompressed. There is a total of 948 files** in it, so it's really worth it for those who want them all.

Click here to download.

*I've encountered some dead links and broken images, so not everything is in there.
**While most of them are images, some of them are dds files.

Hey guys, I need some help with my banner.

Fb8O0cp.png

UgLl9L3.png

I want the cross to be smaller, so it can fit the heraldic armours better, and I want the front colouring to be #FFFFF and not that greyish white that it is now, because as you can see it looks bad.

bgzMa9c.png

thanks in advance!

Hello, I would like whoever's available to put either of these on a creamy/old white cloth banner, like the background colour on the second one, thanks.

VM85rz8.png
T9rTjMv.png

ziegler88 said:
Hi.

I would love it if someone would make my coat of arms into a banner in the same style used in the A Clash of Kings mod.

wC0MHuo.png

What do you mean? Is this fine?
Qsyf0Cx.jpg

LocatingGoku said:
Hello, I would like whoever's available to put either of these on a creamy/old white cloth banner, like the background colour on the second one, thanks.

There you go man
2qBFpH0.jpg
FUo86RS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom