Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, Frog. You seem to be awesome at this, so I can save you from the 'these had better be good!' speech, because I had full faith in your work.

Can someone make this Aztec Symbol into a banner please?

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

SkyBlue at the background and the symbol must be yellow!

Thanks in advance  :mrgreen:

Nice banners by the way! I'd like in Bannerlord if there could be some slots in the "banner selector" that can be customised whether in game or putting the file in the M&B folders.

Could anyone create such a green banner
llewbanner1kf2.jpg
for me?  :wink: But I'd like to have a bear on my flag as a symbol,like in my avatar or like king graveth's one.

Quite good  :grin:, but I'm just wondering now if you could put sth like that
top10_grizzly_54263_350758.jpg
in my banner? If so, make that bear deep black. Background could be brown, grey or green (a little bit paler). Thanks man, you're awesome  :shock:  :grin:

Yeah, it's ****-hot  :grin: Sorry, Ididn't reply earlier - time zones :smile:
Give me a link to proper page on this forum where I'll be able to find some instruction how to replace my banner. I have a warband 1.158

The left and median banners are the best for me, but could you enlarge the bear, please?
ernst58 said:
Give me a link to proper page on this forum where I'll be able to find some instruction how to replace my banner. I have a warband 1.158

I have one more question, because it turned out that when I'd changed my banner, my back are still the same. Shields and front part of armour have new colours, but my back are still ugly yellow.

ernst58 said:
I have one more question, because it turned out that when I'd changed my banner, my back are still the same. Shields and front part of armour have new colours, but my back are still ugly yellow.
That's just the armour texture, it has nothing to do with the banner

You can only change it by some complicated process, which I do not recall. if you want it to match, you have to have the same fugly Yellow colors.

Back
Top Bottom