Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Users who are viewing this thread

Would someone mind making me a banner with this
thumb.php
in it?

Keep the bird black and have the background green or tan, trying to think of a pattern to put on it.

Tangent said:

how about making surcoats matching  the banners?

a surcoat using the symbol and colours from the banner posted above would be really gorgeous, ....anyway, there are many banners and possibilities to mix for :wink:

Can someone please make me a white norman shield with this applied on it? It would be great if it would have (slight) dents and dirt to depict use.

120px-PortugalAF2.png

Thanks in advance.

wildhorse said:
how about making surcoats matching  the banners?

a surcoat using the symbol and colours from the banner posted above would be really gorgeous, ....anyway, there are many banners and possibilities to mix for :wink:

Like it?

(I don't.  :sad:)

one i made for myself; not massively happy with it, as the black ensignia didnt colorise properly :s
banner2notextorlines.jpg

gonna add a pattern to the top or bottom or something to make it a little more interesting.

anyone else has any requests, i would be happy to have a go, as i want all the practice i can get ^^

Cirdan said:
Tangent said:

How's that? I made the phoenix a little bigger on the banner as well.
You, sir, are win.

And thank you muchly.
Tangent, if you are now making armoried surcoats and shields, could have this on a surcoat and a Norman-style shield please?

Also, if you could extend the kindness to making me a banner/surcoat/shield (a flat-topped kite please, same model as for the Native black eagle shield) combination featuring a gold gryphon statant (such as the one seen at http://www.rarebooks.nd.edu/digital/heraldry/graphics/charges/monsters/gryphon_statant.gif) on a crimson field, for use in a mod, I would be very much indebted to you (and of coruse, you'd get the due credits).

Raven and Tangent: thanks to both, but I prefer this one, because the cross remains intact:
Tangent said:
Tangent: could you make the background white instead of light grey and then replace one of the norman shields for this one? Thanks a million.

Lots of requests... I will try to find time. Unfortunately, Sunday night is homework night for me, so there might be some delay.  :sad:

Hey, how about if the artists here "just" provide a few blank shields in different designs, without any emblem on it?

The players may then simply use paint to put their heraldry on the shield. I guess this will save a lot of time for everybody, as I'm sure anybody can just slap his logo on a blank shield - we just need some good-looking templates. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom