In Progress Requesting update regarding Battle Server crashing mid match

Users who are viewing this thread

Battle server crashing has plagued the multiplayer since Closed Beta and does not seem to be getting better with time.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel here? It's such a common occurrence it goes unreported as a bug anymore, but if that helps please accept this as a bug report.

Happens in Captain Mode and Siege Mode the most. Certain maps seem more susceptible to it and people have mentioned that even certain areas on those maps can sometimes cause the server to crash though I've not been able to confirm any specific areas myself. The error message is always "Battle Server has Crashed" and sometimes it kicks me out of the game instantly but more often it times out after 30 seconds of units running into a wall.

Do your servers collect the information required to see what the cause of server crashing is? What can Early Access testers do to help resolve this issue?

GPU: 2060S
CPU: i5-4690k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Z97-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello,

Thanks for reporting. We do collect information from servers. However we had/have issues regarding collecting crash dumps on Linux machines. Some are resolved and we are getting dumps for some cases. There are still some issues left. We are investigating those issues at the moment.

Hello,

Thanks for reporting. We do collect information from servers. However we had/have issues regarding collecting crash dumps on Linux machines. Some are resolved and we are getting dumps for some cases. There are still some issues left. We are investigating those issues at the moment.

Thank you for the update azakhi.

If someone suspects an area of a map has a chance of crashing the server is that worth reporting (in private) or would you already be aware of something like that?

Thank you for the update azakhi.

If someone suspects an area of a map has a chance of crashing the server is that worth reporting (in private) or would you already be aware of something like that?

Chances are map issues are already known. But if you think a particular issue causes a crash, I would be happy to take a look at it since that would allow me to have it prioritized :smile:

Back
Top Bottom