requesting an option to remove Alephs entirely. All of them

Users who are viewing this thread

lordindisar

Recruit
I love the gaint battles I get when i turn batle sivze to 700+, but the alephs just  feel like they do too much for me. I can't enjoy running into battle followed by a legion of 170 Infantry, while at the same time being supported by 120 archers.... Not when i'm being pelted by a number of machines that are entirely unimmersive to the medieval(ish) setting of Blood and steel warband.

The real sin is seiges, where they are jsut mounted on the walls like AT STs trying to stand on wood logs.

Can someone direct me to a verion without alephs? I know 1.251 has it, but after 200 days in with am erchant character, I have a full army of  250 hired blades  and battle sister elites, and already on the  way to becoming a lord of a bunch of templars.

And the undead are getting way too easy. II can easily take on the undead armies without much trouble.... No death Knights no remnants, no sirens, no challenges

also there is no cannon ammo at all in the game, i've travelled  literally everywhere, and i've never seen any.

and the seige handgonnes and dragons are apparantly classed as cannons for me, unlike 1.6

I belive 1.54 doesnt have alephs, so dling that right now, but .....

im pretty asure im wrong.

I'm willing to delete a few files to get rid of them in 1.6  though, and maybe some copy paste coding. I just don't know where to start.

Update: Using Control +F , and searching aleph in a few of the games files, i can find and delete anything pertaining to alephs in the word docs

would doing this just break the game or do exactly what i want?

lordindisar said:
Update: Using Control +F , and searching aleph in a few of the games files, i can find and delete anything pertaining to alephs in the word docs

would doing this just break the game or do exactly what i want?
That would definitely break the game. Removing any troop will result in every single troop after it in the files being out of order, and break any scripts attached to it. There's a lot more to it than that, but I'm not a modder myself and don't know exactly how to explain it in detail.

Back
Top Bottom