Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-09-13_07.13.31_7e0e5cd59f912f991280fd942b27112e

thequeenbee

Recruit
Summary: I try to launch either Singleplayer or Multiplayer, I crash on load screen and get the error: "Application crashed because it could not get new memory from the operating system. Requested memory size is 9223372036854775808 bytes". I've verified game files, reinstalled, restarted, updated video drivers, went back to earlier versions, opted into betas, deleted configs, changed my page file size, nothing works.
How to Reproduce: Start the game.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.7196
CPU: Intel i7-7700k 4.2 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): External HDD

Hello, our team is working on the issue. I will update the post if the devs need more info or there is an update about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have the same issue, here is the identifier to my dump files: 2021-11-03_20.16.36_fcd5b6f57d8399a36df15f108260afce

Hope it helps to fix this issue. The game is freshly installed, I've added mods, but removed them, I've tried to start in "safe mode" still not working.

Can you try clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom