Request support for the Mount&Blade with and sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

I am modder of a WFaS, I am working on a WW2 mod for WFaS, but the mod support for WFaS is so few, not like the Warband.

So I request the Taleworlds can update the WFaS mod support:
  • add_missile operation
  • more mod ini settings
  • Vertex Animation support for scene prop
  • other operations like Warband Module System

Sincerely

DoDoCat

When i found a TW developer in the steam discussions

Messaggio originale di M.ArdA_TW:
This troubleshooting guide for Warband might also work for WFAS too. Take a look.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/3/1368380934289984762
Wow the developers are still alive, we need a WFaS bug Patch!

M.ArdA_TW  [sviluppatore] 21 mag, ore 15:09
Unfortunately, the team who developed With Fire and Sword is no more. But we are here and trying to help as much as we can. That said, there are not any plans for an update on With Fire and Sword or Warband at the moment.

Amadeus of the Pigeon Gang  ha Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword 21 mag, ore 15:13
Unfortunately, the team who developed With Fire and Sword is no more. But we are here and trying to help as much as we can. That said, there are not any plans for an update on With Fire and Sword or Warband at the moment.

So no planned updates for the 10th anniversary of WFaS? D:

M.ArdA_TW  [sviluppatore] 21 mag, ore 15:20
No planned updates. Sorry! We are working on the next game of the series. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

Amadeus of the Pigeon Gang  ha Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword 21 mag, ore 15:54     
No planned updates. Sorry! We are working on the next game of the series. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

I hope that you'll relase Bannerlord first of the 2021 :grin: so i really hope for a miracle

Leonfav_il_piccione said:
When i found a TW developer in the steam discussions

This troubleshooting guide for Warband might also work for WFAS too. Take a look.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/3/1368380934289984762
Wow the developers are still alive, we need a WFaS bug Patch!

M.ArdA_TW  [sviluppatore] 21 mag, ore 15:09

Amadeus of the Pigeon Gang  ha Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword 21 mag, ore 15:13

So no planned updates for the 10th anniversary of WFaS? D:

M.ArdA_TW  [sviluppatore] 21 mag, ore 15:20

Amadeus of the Pigeon Gang  ha Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword 21 mag, ore 15:54     

I hope that you'll relase Bannerlord first of the 2021 :grin: so i really hope for a miracle

Too sad!

Back
Top Bottom