[Request] Mod to have enterprises in all towns from beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

DariusAngel

Recruit
Hi. I posted a message asking how to code this particular thing I wanted. But I see you can request mods. So if someone is able to make a mod where you can automatically have enterprises in all towns from the beginning of a fresh save, that would be fan-fracking-tactic. Thank you.

EDIT: If the price was right, I'd be willing to pay to have this done, as it seems to be quite the chore.

Last edited:
Hi. I posted a message asking how to code this particular thing I wanted. But I see you can request mods. So if someone is able to make a mod where you can automatically have enterprises in all towns from the beginning of a fresh save, that would be fan-fracking-tactic. Thank you.
The modding scene of Warband is almost dead and everyone working on it is either busy with their own projects or will not work for free, because time is money. No one will do it for you if you do not want to/ cannot make it happen. Learning modding may be a good starter for you, but if the above-mentioned feature is the only thing you want to code, then save your time on learning modding and just use cheats to secure some gold early in the playthrough and buy the trade workshops.

The modding scene of Warband is almost dead and everyone working on it is either busy with their own projects or will not work for free, because time is money. No one will do it for you if you do not want to/ cannot make it happen. Learning modding may be a good starter for you, but if the above-mentioned feature is the only thing you want to code, then save your time on learning modding and just use cheats to secure some gold early in the playthrough and buy the trade workshops.
Well how much does it cost to have such a mod made? I’m completely new when it comes to this stuff. I'd be willing to pay to have this done.

Last edited:
It could also be a request for Bannerlord, @Veledentella :wink:
I know it is for Warband because the original poster made a similar thread in Warband SP section: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/enterprises-in-all-towns-editor.449632/.
Well how much does it cost to have such a mod made? I’m completely new when it comes to this stuff. I'd be willing to pay to have this done.
Usually the best option for you right now is to use cheats to give yourself some gold. You do not have to do early grind (which is tough) every time you start a campaign, so using cheats in SP is perfectly fine and acceptable. Like seriously, follow my advice.

Back
Top Bottom