Request - I need voice command

Users who are viewing this thread

Have a read here:

It links you also to this, so you should have read that in your linked thread already:
Read first this here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ipt-scheme-exchange.8652/page-17#post-1417460
Afterwards read here, that guy made a misstake while implementing it, maybe there are additional useful informations for you:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/creating-mod-voice-commands.58796/
If you don't understand something, you have to explain which part you don't understand.

Upvote 0
So I'm new to this, I have a doubt do you make these modifications directly in the txt / ini files? I was modifying the files '' can this be the problem? Sorry for my bad English I'm following by Google translator haha

Upvote 0
You can only modify the codes through Module System ... or installing a mod that already has those modifications

P.S. the original game doesn't come with that tool
The Module System (source code) is needed for implementing voice commands. It is not possible to do this via txt/ini files. If you really want voice commands, you will have to step into the more complex (but in the long run better) way of modding. Following threads are a good start for this:

Ultimate introduction to modding:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ion-to-modding-starting-out-read-this.240255/
Module System Syntax and Usage:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ion-to-module-system-syntax-and-usage.142422/

Upvote 0
thank you very much friend, i will see the tutorials you helped me a lot i am sure i will learn this, if i get to a dead end i will comment here again thank you, if i get into any difficult problem to solve i will call you again haha, sorry again my English I'm from Brazil

Upvote 0
thank you very much friend, i will see the tutorials you helped me a lot i am sure i will learn this, if i get to a dead end i will comment here again thank you, if i get into any difficult problem to solve i will call you again haha, sorry again my English I'm from Brazil
Happy modding! And ask questions (open up a new question here for them) if you need help at something.

Upvote 0
now downloaded 404 error, so I can use version 1.171 it will not be a problem to know, the mod I want to modify is diplomacy 4 0.3 for own use is a mod that I really liked ... I found that page with this> download should download this?

Download Other Module Systems of Note
Download Diplomacy Module System. <<<<<<<<<<
Download Freelancer Module System.
Download Floris Mod Pack Dev Suite.
Download Brytenwalda Module System.
Download BareBones Module System 1.134.

Upvote 0
Have a read here:

It links you also to this, so you should have read that in your linked thread already:

If you don't understand something, you have to explain which part you don't understand.
Hello, I was following this thread and all the others recommended, and I have everything fine in my MS files, but I realized after several tests and analysis that:
1- when modifying the command command numbers in header_triggers, the order of the sounds is altered.
2- when only the F2 key is pressed, it makes a sound (the one assigned) and the same happens with the other F3, F4, F5 keys, etc.
3- all orders need 2 keys to execute them (f1 + f2 = follow me, f1 + f3 = charge), then according to point 2, if I order to attack, my character emits the sounds "stop" and then "charge" and so on successively .... if I order, separate more, it is heard when pressing the F2 (follow me) and F6 (advance) .....
In summary, it seems that the code would be executing a sound per key and that is not what I would like to happen.
If anyone knows how to improve this, I would greatly appreciate your help.
PD. I also looked in the WFaS MS, but I did not find the script that says Tocan :sad:

Upvote 0
Hello, I was following this thread and all the others recommended, and I have everything fine in my MS files, but I realized after several tests and analysis that:
1- when modifying the command command numbers in header_triggers, the order of the sounds is altered.
2- when only the F2 key is pressed, it makes a sound (the one assigned) and the same happens with the other F3, F4, F5 keys, etc.
3- all orders need 2 keys to execute them (f1 + f2 = follow me, f1 + f3 = charge), then according to point 2, if I order to attack, my character emits the sounds "stop" and then "charge" and so on successively .... if I order, separate more, it is heard when pressing the F2 (follow me) and F6 (advance) .....
In summary, it seems that the code would be executing a sound per key and that is not what I would like to happen.
If anyone knows how to improve this, I would greatly appreciate your help.
PD. I also looked in the WFaS MS, but I did not find the script that says Tocan :sad:
a friend helped me fix the problem on Discord.
The Hispania 1200 mod, is for download in modDB and is as OSP, it brings the MS and in mission_template there is a trigger for command orders ... I tried it and it worked perfectly, so the credits are for the Hispania 1200 mod and my friend Butter

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom