[Request] Change the save directory for Bannerlord Saves

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
Could someone make a plugin that allows the user to change the save directory for Bannerlord? Some people have very little space on their solid state drives and would rather save the game on a larger drive. For me I want to be able to separate different sets of characters because of having the Steam, GoG and Epic versions of the game that I use for different mod load outs.
Thanks in advance.

Could someone make a plugin that allows the user to change the save directory for Bannerlord? Some people have very little space on their solid state drives and would rather save the game on a larger drive. For me I want to be able to separate different sets of characters because of having the Steam, GoG and Epic versions of the game that I use for different mod load outs.
Thanks in advance.
There's a fix for the first request.

1. Make a new folder wherever you want to keeps your saves.
2. Move all your saves there by copying them out of C:\Users\[your user]\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
3. Delete the folder C:\Users\[your user]\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\GameSaves
4. Create a shortcut to the folder you made in Step 1 and name it "Game Saves"
5. Paste that shortcut in C:\Users\[your user]\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

I don't think that will work for multiple installations of Bannerlord. I have Bannerlord from Steam, GoG & Epic. My GoG is the install that is heavily modded. Is there a trick for my situation?

Back
Top Bottom