Request '' break the glass jar, code!

Users who are viewing this thread

cbamiduban

Sergeant
Old Guard
Recently in Napoleon served Tropical Paradise to play when there is a bottle with a fire damage, ask the master to help the code, thanks! The The The!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

cbamiduban said:
Seeking the Great God to teach me Napoleon mixed suit box inside the fire bottle function code! :neutral:

It finally happened guys. The extraterrestrial intelligent life has reached us with their welcoming message. Ayy lmao you magnificent bastard. All glory to Great God and his code bottle. May he mixes suit boxes inside forever.

The only time that I've seen the term "Great God" and "Master" is in the Chinese forums (they mean to say modders or mod dev, at least that's what I think, my Chinese is terrible). Google Translate is especially weird when it comes to words like this.

maater66241 said:
The only time that I've seen the term "Great God" and "Master" is in the Chinese forums (they mean to say modders or mod dev, at least that's what I think, my Chinese is terrible). Google Translate is especially weird when it comes to words like this.
:smile:
Another great example of google translation from Chinese I saw recently (the original message was in Chinese, what you see is the translation that google did for me).
0p5Dg-6xVjc.jpg
And it even makes sense.

Leonion said:
Another great example of google translation from Chinese I saw recently (the original message was in Chinese, what you see is the translation that google did for me).
0p5Dg-6xVjc.jpg
And it even makes sense.

lol that really made my day thank you !

With bringing mankind the fire, the "Great God" actually made men gods themselves.

Just spawn a fire, deal some damage in a few meters distance for a few seconds and despawn the fire again, nothing more simple than that :wink:

Wüstenkrieger said:
With bringing mankind the fire, the "Great God" actually made men gods themselves.

Just spawn a fire, deal some damage in a few meters distance for a few seconds and despawn the fire again, nothing more simple than that :wink:

Hardest part will be probably translating what you just said to chinesse using google translate and understanding what it mean.

No, I think you are missing the point guys. He is asking a very important philosophical question: is God a programmer? Did he program the universe? Did he program us? "mixed suit box" is obviously a metaphor for the Holy Spirit. Since human can program too: are we gods? If we can code fire bottles we can code everything!

EmielRegis said:
cbamiduban said:
Seeking the Great God to teach me (...)
Here I think he means that we all should learn from God to create better code.

When he says
cbamiduban said:
(...) ask the master to help the code (...)
he means: pray to God for better code!

EmielRegis said:
cbamiduban said:
mixed suit box inside the fire bottle function code!
This part might seem hard to figure out, but it actually isn't. He is saying that the Holy Spirit lives inside that fire bottle function! That code is so good that the God himself must have written it and we must all agree that he is right!

Back
Top Bottom