Need More Info Reproduceable - Game Crashes when turning in Dragon Banner quest [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I started the dragon banner quest late, after already having 2 fiefs and being a part of the southern empire. I assembled it and went to turn it it, but every time I do, wether inside a city our outside of one, the game crashes at the end of the dialogue. See video below.

How to Reproduce: Talk to Reghea to turn in the quest - and game crashes.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Dragon Banner

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version: 1.06, but the save was started since the beginning.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050
CPU: i5 7300HQ quad-core
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: Built in - Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop, prebuilt
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Same problem happens to me.... I tried 10 times in different locations but it happened again

The game crashes whenever I try to give the dragon banner to Monchug

Same problem here. I have many savegames from many stages of the game but all of them now are bugged. First started with crash all the time in sieges, then when I started to play again form a previous savegame with this bug. Whenever I try to give the f**ing banner to Rhaegea the game crashes. Always. At this stage It's impossible to play this ****. Now I regret buying this crap...

Hmmm... I was able to turn mine in and join the Northern Empire...

Seriously werinter? This is an early access game. You were warned before you bought it. Your whining makes you look ridiculous.

same here!

Werinter, oh quit crying, it's early access. this isn't a game breaker.
Early acces, and half finished after 10 YEARS! And I don't understand how it's possible that I played it for 26 hours without any major bugs, but now it's completely broken. I can't progress in the main mission, can't do any sieges and what is next? Can't play a battle? Or cant move on the map?

Interesting... I joined the faction, and turned in the banner. What I can not remember is if I did that in the same conversation or if it was two separate, but immediately after conversations with her. but I had no lands in either case

I didn't know it could be turned in to a king you don't belong to. I also tried while being part of a kingdom and owning land.

My problem is that it's on a 3 day timer, I thought I could just leave the quest--but it expires! so I loaded a back game and am able to finish just a few hours before the timer goes off.

If you don't finish the quest,it fails and dissappears!

Werinter,

"I played it for 26 hours without any major bugs"

that's a miracle. be appreciative for what is working.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom