A Chinese section member @灭资兴无 posts the source thread, and I translate it into English. From his tone, I think he is anxiously looking for a reply. I can't afford the responsibility if he can't get any response. So I repost it here.
I think the game needs some more tactical, currently regular battle and city defence are way too dull.
Players can build many kinds of defence constructions by collecting or buying materials. Headquarters has guards, and guards can salute players each time they meet. Players can command and watch the battle in headquarters.
Also, players can upgrade headquarters. Enemies can sneak attack headquarters.
Players can freely build defences consultations, shape and type can choose by players.
Defence constructions can block arrows and enemy cavalries.
I suggest adding some defence and headquarter construction building functions like "Life is Feudal: MMO" it did. But this game is an online MP game, and Bannerlord is SP. It is necessary because it will help build more positive gameplay; players can make many types of defence construction and headquarters.
And, is that possible to add the "settlements, castle building" function back to the game or DLC?
I hope TW can take my suggestion; if the game adds these functions like"Life is Feudal: MMO", the gameplay will feature interesting dozens of times that of old times. As far as I know, many players have the same thoughts as mine.
Would you please tell the developers how vital is my suggestion? I hope they can take it. Because it will add survival and building ways to play, gameplay will significantly improve from the inside.
Also, I want to suggest is that possible to add the "free build castle function" back to the game? I mean, players can choose to build defence constructions in the current city. When players decide to independence, players can choose to build cities from 0, every wall and archer tower. When the enemy is going to attack the city, the game show players city in the user interface. Can you forward my suggestion to the developers?
And, I have some more suggestions need you to help me forward to developers.
- I hope there is a dynamic weather and battlefield dynamic time system. Players can fight from day to night, 4 minutes as a circle. Weather can change.
- Players can order troops to fire arrows in a coordinated volley. Volley can break the enemy's morale.
- Add an "arrow trajectory camera" function. When players order troops to fire arrows, the camera will auto-follow the arrow's trajectory. Players can watch how arrows hit the walls and enemies. It can enable or disable by the player.
- Add slow execution camera and bloody scene function. When players are killing an enemy, players can chop off the head or maybe arms. Players can randomly watch the procession with the slow camera. It can enable or disable by the player.
- Add horses collision system, and I want to see horses can bump players to fly.
- Add a deployment system; players can place troops in different positions before the battle. Only finish the deployment, enemies that can attack.
- Add more tactical commands like "bypassing attack", players can draw an attacking path by mouse, order cavalry attack bypassing from back or side.