Repost "A Colonel Uncovered"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Captain Ronan Alongside Lt Colonel James, Lieutenant Prussia and Lance Corporal potterr
are Herby resigning from the 74th highland regiment of Foot.

Another thing to think about is that if all other influential people in the 74th leave, who is going to be left to get a hold of what MacTavish's actions? Who's going to put a stop to it? I don't know about you, but in my experience, people like this don't just stop in the face of a shun from the community on the forums.

Ronan6793 said:
wait Somethings happening
Nvm
facepalm6.gif

So Im still retired from the regiment and so it Prussia and potterr but James was given his rank back after this message appeared
[74th]Campbell has changed their name to ***********
So the regiment might have a second chance. We will decide tommorow

Ronan6793 said:
I Captain Ronan Alongside Lt Colonel James, Lieutenant Prussia and Lance Corporal potterr
are Herby resigning from the 74th highland regiment of Foot.

Ronan6793 said:
So Im still retired from the regiment and so it Prussia and potterr but James was given his rank back after this message appeared
[74th]Campbell has changed their name to ***********
So the regiment might have a second chance. We will decide tommorow

*looks at stain*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM

*nice and sparkly again*

Good luck to you all.

Quick update before I sleep.
I am no longer Captain of this regiment.
MacTavish has given the regiment to James the LtCol.
James has held a meeting with the Current officers and Ex Officers to see if we can salvage the regiment name for the sake of its members. The result will be posted. And hopefully for the greater good.

First of all, I was never informed of ANY talks with the 90th nor do I know what happened par from the YouTube videos. I myself, have spoken to MacTavish and I have gave him my opinion on that matter and have posted it in public, I'm disappointed and ashamed of what he has done. On the other hand, the regiment as a whole does not represent his actions, and I feel that the 40 members we have should not suffer for that, and that Is why I wish to hold a meeting with the officers sometime tommorow.

On a personal note, I do not wish to be colonel nor will be. I'm totally disappointed in MacTavish and hope it does not reflect on me and other members within our regiment.

James.

Neville said:
On a personal note, I do not wish to be colonel nor will be. I'm totally disappointed in MacTavish and hope it does not reflect on me and other members within our regiment.

James.
I'm Not going to be leading a witch hunt against the members of the 74th; however I think it's amusing that he's dropped you all in it and left the entire game.

not the kind of person I'd associate with.

When I go powermad and try to take over the community I'll at least go down with my members  :lol:

Darkenmal said:
Heh, I don't hang out with the 90th for a while... and this **** goes down.

90th, you guys need me let you know... group hugs and cookies.
Don't worry, i got your back  :mrgreen:

Looks like nothings actually happened with this, Locking the thread. but here's a summary.

Mactavish is still active colonel of the 74th, Even though this went on.

On FSE the "Troll Group" Comprised of a few forum members "Parodied" the thread.

And the 74th, and Mactavish personally are banned from six events.

PM me if you want this resurrected.

Edit - Hopefully other regiments will at least act with caution around the 74th. As they have seen what a sniveling little creature Mactavish actually is.

- Regards Viktor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom