Repost "A Colonel Uncovered"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klokkenluider said:
I was listening in to a conversation between a Colonel and a Lt Col. The colonel in question was convincing another regiments Senior Officers to defect to his regiment and in doing so stealing as many members as possible. I started fraps as soon as possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xb7_awbVd4k#!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cosqfYgXXe4
The Colonel in these video's is MacTavish of the 74th Campbell Highlanders:

The person being instructed to steal members from his old regiment is, former-Lt Col Sander of the 90th Perthshire Highlanders.

The 3rd person in the Part 2 of the recording who gets the summary is Captain Ronan of the 74th Campbell highlanders who is hearing MacTavish’s plan.

This video clearly uncovers how MacTavish wishes to destroy other regiments in order to grow his own, with full awareness of the damage he would be causing. The fact he is willing to use this method to “recruit” is both frightening and partially disgusting. Bad things have happened in this community for a long time but it should never be the case that something like this could occur and be kept secret.

I feel it is my duty to expose this to the community and subsequently plead that the community reacts against this hostile action.

- A whistleblower

“Whistle-blowing has always required courage and determination and whistle-blowers should at least be given a fighting chance to ensure that their warnings are heard without risking their livelihoods and those of their families. Relevant legislation must first and foremost provide a safe alternative to silence and not offer potential whistle-blowers a “cardboard shield” that would entrap them by giving them a false sense of security.” (paragraph 5 resolution 1729, 2010, The protection of whistle-blowers, European Law)

Reposted here because the SH. Admins at FSE removed the videos, And the person involved obviously cared about it;enough to warn others.
which is frankly disgusting.

And Yes. It's rather obvious that I should feel that the information should be released, because it affects me.
Call me selfish. But whoever posted that: thanks.

Also For laughs.
[74th]Campbell: Who the **** do you think you are you ****
[74th]Campbell: You are ******** nobody and preety soon you'll be sitting on your arse

Glad that TW has a auto remover for swearing. my eyes watered

Im not going to go into regimental politics; So all i'll say is that I feel like a 15 year old girl that just found out her best friend is being cheated on.

Since when is a teamspeak conversation considered a PM.  :roll:

I thank you for pointing this out.

This relatively long conversation is clearly taken out of context. You can see it a mile away. Clearly this unbroken, unedited, 5 minuet long, conversation has been hashed together by someone to attack a Regimental leader who is completely innocent of all accusations.

I joke of course...

This is bad...
I mean, this makes all of Tavington messing around look like a puppy with a splinter in its paw... (a cute puppy at that!). (no offence tav but you are a go to example :razz:)

SeanBeansShako said:
Can this insane community go even one week now without some over the top embarassing internet drama?
Not without complete restructuring, redefining of boundaries, and taking FSE out of the community. They make the game, we make the community.

SeanBeansShako said:
Can this insane community go even one week now without some over the top embarassing internet drama?
Its Impossiblru for this community. If there was an award for most drama in a community it would be this one.

bdd458 said:
SeanBeansShako said:
Not without complete restructuring, redefining of boundaries, and taking FSE out of the community. They make the game, we make the community.
Although at least this part of the community has some sense of freedom of speech.
although the topic has been raised before about that. this forum at least lets people prove what they claim.

Well, I must say, this sort of **** happens in big financial firms, but for this to happen in NW... interesting/despicable/dishonorable.  Props to the whistleblower, trying to ruin others experience in NW is just bad.

Viktor 90th said:
bdd458 said:
SeanBeansShako said:
Although at least this part of the community has some sense of freedom of speech.
although the topic has been raised before about that. this forum at least lets people prove what they claim.
Yeah, at least we have Taleworlds still :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom